GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

It's still early, but you get the feeling this is going to be a long night...

I know what you mean, the game so far and i just made some stir fry that didn't say that it had onions in it and i just took a whiff of it and knew it was worthless to me.

FYI... I hate onions.

Either way, Miller looking good on the PK.

Probably jinxed it but oh well, the stir fry pissed me off.

I know what you mean, the game so far and i just made some stir fry that didn't say that it had onions in it and i just took a whiff of it and knew it was worthless to me.

FYI... I hate onions.

Either way, Miller looking good on the PK.

Probably jinxed it but oh well, the stir fry pissed me off.

I thought it was an entertaining period.

Except for Butler that was solid.

Just watch it here on your computer... the quality is surprisingly good. Thats what i've been doing the past bunch of games

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-2.php?i=713

Its not a tv but it does the trick... espically if you have a laptop and can just haul it over to the couch

Boy they sure did improve the quality...

I thought it was an entertaining period.

Except for Butler that was solid.

It looked sloppy on the back end with Butler for sure but you can tell how they are playing that something is different from last night, other than the fact we are playing a better team.

Hope for just as good of a second with a few less brain farts.

why the hell did Lalime not start tonight? does not make any sense to keep playing Miller on both ends of a back-to-back - Miller is typically not mentally sharp in back to backs

Other than that Phaneuf goal he's been pretty solid (and bailed Butler out a couple times) but I am a little surprised Lalime didn't get the nod, especially given the earlier start time.

Archived