GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'm excited for tonight's game. I have been more negative towards this team this season then i have been in many years, even before the lockout. However, they keep proving me wrong. I expected them to lose in Edmonton and give a decent fight in Calgary but probably lose. But this team is pretty good. I mean, 14-7-2 in last 23 games. They are 8-3 in the month of January. One of the loses came at Detroit, which we got terribly outplayed but were 3 minutes from getting a point, in Chicago and at a red-hot Tampa team. We just ran out of gas on defense in Tampa and in Chicago we were beat by a better team in a very dirty game.

I hope Miller plays tonight. Play Lalime at the end of this road trip @ the Ducks. And then play him at home vs. the Sharks.

This team is getting me very excited once again. I do think they need to add a bit more depth on defense and another forward would be nice. And let's make a run.

well after I blew it last night I won't make a prediction. Man what the hell happened last night? That was awesome to watch. My favorite game this year so far. Other than the Miller 2nd SO. Imagine how hoarse RJ woulda been this AM?

I'm sure he was watching and doing the play by play anyways. I hear it get's his lady friends goin!

Grrrr....looks like I'm SOL with tv coverage again. :censored:

Just watch it here on your computer... the quality is surprisingly good. Thats what i've been doing the past bunch of games

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-2.php?i=713

Its not a tv but it does the trick... espically if you have a laptop and can just haul it over to the couch

Just watch it here on your computer... the quality is surprisingly good. Thats what i've been doing the past bunch of games

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-2.php?i=713

Its not a tv but it does the trick... espically if you have a laptop and can just haul it over to the couch

Mega, Mega thanks MAN.....HDMI to TV, Aud out to Rec..................better than MSG non HD :thumbsup:

HUGE!!!!! :beer:

Archived