GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

wow...we have played so well defensively lately, and tonight its a giant clusterf**k.

The Sabres can't hang w/ teams in a high scoring game. Come on!

Lydman - get the #$%$^% puck out of the zone. Mair - stop taking stupid penalties, and stop passing the puck in the skates of your teammates.

Frustrating...giveaways.

Defensemen dropping like flies again.

All star break couldn't come at a better time.

Vent over.

It will be tough to come back from this one, but Vanek owes us one, and Pominville is due to put the puck in the net.

That was a crap penalty. Vinny kicked Hank's skate out from under him.

I'm not trying to defend Vinny, but Tallinder skated behind him and accidentally caused their skates to get tied up. If anyone is held accountable, put it on Hank. Tallinder should've tried playing Vinny from the side.

You need to keep watching this crappy performance.

Figured I'd fill in for the guy.

Alright. I'll allow the substitution, but not the "you need to keep watching this crappy performance." Such is not the stuff of motivation. Do you think that Washington, on the bank of the Delaware, said to his troops, "you need to cross this crappy river and win this crappy war"? At Agincourt, did Henry V say, "you need to beat those crappy frogs?" No, and nay, they did not and didn'teth.

Now is the time of your/thine rise to glory, Thanes. Lead us to watch. Motivate us to stay awake during these sleepy proceedings.

Excellent game by the Sabres against a league bottom feeder who had won 6 games at home for the year prior to tonight. I don't think you can ask anymore from your goalie. He was really impressive tonight as was every player on the team not named Derek Roy.

PS They should have traded Tallinder while they had the chance.

That play by (insert player name here) was absolutely awful.

This is more accurate. I have say this was a complete effort. Everyone in blue and gold completely sucked. I guess they wanted an early start to the long weekend. Teams that are fighting for playoff spots shouldn't be mailing in games. This is two points the Sabres can't get back. If they just miss the playoffs this would be a good game to point out.

Excellent game by the Sabres against a league bottom feeder who had won 6 games at home for the year prior to tonight. I don't think you can ask anymore from your goalie. He was really impressive tonight as was every player on the team not named Derek Roy.

PS They should have traded Tallinder while they had the chance.

Agree, that's why waiting bites Darcy in the ass. I don't get it, other teams DO make trades during the season before the deadline. Sometimes his patience annoys me to no end.

Agree, that's why waiting bites Darcy in the ass. I don't get it, other teams DO make trades during the season before the deadline. Sometimes his patience annoys me to no end.

Not to defend Regier's inability to get anything done, I do have to wonder what type of market there would be Tallinder? Except for a few games here and there his game has been in a steady decline.

Archived