Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

WOW! I'm in awe and i'm speechless. Anyone else like me?

After the first period, this team totally shocked me. What an effort. They out shot Dallas like 30-12 in the last 45 minutes of the game. They totally out skated past Dallas. Amazing what skating hard and moving your feet does.

And Ryan Miller was amazing in the shootout. But, wtf was Mike Ribiero doing in the shootout? Behind the legs vs. Miller? Is he drunk? Come on.....

Wow. And the Steve Perry "Don't Stop Believin'" Award goes to SwampD.

(BTW, I liked Vanek's slapshot idea a lot. The shot was there, he just didn't hit the net.)

if he went glove side, the goal was his for the taking.

Wow. And the Steve Perry "Don't Stop Believin'" Award goes to SwampD.

(BTW, I liked Vanek's slapshot idea a lot. The shot was there, he just didn't hit the net.)

I agree with you. He beat Turco. And he had that top of the net open. He just missed the net. The idea was great. Turco was outstanding all night.

Someone should tell TV, slappers in the shootout, arent a good idea.

I actually don't mind a shooter taking a slapshot in a shootout. You just got to have the heat to do it, and Vanek definitely has it. I'll support Vanek every single time he chooses to do that.

After the first period, this team totally shocked me. What an effort. They out shot Dallas like 30-12 in the last 45 minutes of the game. They totally out skated past Dallas. Amazing what skating hard and moving your feet does.

And Ryan Miller was amazing in the shootout. But, wtf was Mike Ribiero doing in the shootout? Behind the legs vs. Miller? Is he drunk? Come on.....

The Dallas announcers sounded like he does that kind of unexpected stuff all the time. He was 4-for-6 coming in, so he must be doing something right - but I agree that was a strange choice against Miller.

If I was the Dallas coach that guy would not be playing for a game. What a hot dog

Archived