Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

All I can say is,"WOW" The bandwagon has definitely pulled out of the station.

Dallas is lower in the standings than us. They have the same issues as us. Which means they also let up and let teams come back and beat them.

They can certainly come back and win...but they have to start right out of the gate...a PP goal needs to be priority right off the faceoff.

The Sabres MUST lead the league in goals against off their own players. It's maddening. Someone please explain why our defensive system calls for players constantly in the line of fire, turning just enough to perfectly deflect puck after puck behind Miller. The Sabres rarely score a goal like that. Oh, we hit plenty of opposition bodies with our shots, but the puck bounds to center ice and not into the net.

Harry Neale, meet AbsolutCare. "Both goals wouldn't count." Was there a question mark at the end of that statement?

I'm one of the more positive ones on here and honestly, you think we can come back from 3-1 down with 20 to go? I really don't see us winning this game, in fact, i still think the Stars score 6 on us.

WOW... maybe NOT!

Hecht finally scores. Anybody notice the relief on his celebration? That must be a great feeling for him, hopefully he plays much better from here on out.

WOW... maybe NOT!

Hecht finally scores. Anybody notice the relief on his celebration? That must be a great feeling for him, hopefully he plays much better from here on out.

The relief was noticeable. Kinda reminded me--in a good way--of the relief on Max's goal against the Rangers in '07. But, well, it was short-lived.

LOL...the Dallas color commentator: Sabres got a little too loosey-goosey in their own end and Miller gets beat on a partial screen.

That pretty much sums up the entire season.

loosey-goosey? They must have been watching RJ highlights.

Only sometimes, you're nice to them if you ask me.

I range from apathy to disgust...and occasionally flip right over to rage and hatred.

You have more optimism than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. I applaud it.

:lol:

Archived