Hoping all find some warmth and goodness

millbank

Wanting to say how much you all are appreciated , the many diverse opinions, and kindnesses you show, the humor and good fun, a privilege to be able to post and have exchange with so many fine folk

Thank you all , hoping this time of year brings all some warmth and love with family and friends

millbank (grant)

Wanting to say how much you all are appreciated , the many diverse opinions, and kindnesses you show, the humor and good fun, a privilege to be able to post and have exchange with so many fine folk

Thank you all , hoping this time of year brings all some warmth and love with family and friends

millbank (grant)

The same to you Milbank. Best wishes to you and your family over the holidays and in the upcoming year.

millbank (grant)

Glad to see your posting again and wish all the best to you and yours. :thumbsup:

Right back at you Grant! I'll even go so far to say if the Leafs beating the Sabres last Friday made you feel better, that is one loss I can live with!

Merry Christmas!

But I will draw the line with allowing One loss, go feed on some of those other Canadian Teams, Aye... :nana:

millbank (grant)

Welcome back man. You are the one and only fan of an enemy team that never has anything bad to say about us and our team here. Too bad there aren't very many like you out there. I can't even call you a troll. :P :thumbsup:

Glad to see your Maple Leaf avatar again.

FU*K the Leafs!!!

That's just this ugly Sabre fan's way of saying best wishes to you and your loved ones for health, happiness, and many blessings. This is a great community as you say and you've helped make it that way. I wish I had a nickle (or Looney) for every time my wife or kids ask, "What's so funny, dad?" as I read some of the posts around here.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived