[OT] Tynan and Quinn Rift?

That Aud Smell

(I actually got half-way through before I said "wait a minute ..." and read the newspaper's and author's names.

whoever's behind it is setting it up as our regional "onion." they've offered several very strong efforts to date. their coverage of bass pro is particularly excellent.

:lol: I've always considered it a good quality to have, if you are able to laugh at yourself!

I guess that's one of the benefits about getting older learning not to take yourself too seriously..

The name of the site and the byline didn't tip anyone off immediately?

Yeah if I bothered to really read/notice them before I dove into the story. :rolleyes: ... because it was "That Aud Smell" who usually has serious and well thought posts I kinda just went right for the poop so to speak and before ya know it your stepping in it and it smells too but NOT like the Aud.....

Jon Williams from Clarence and Mike Bognar from Buffalo cheer during ?God Bless America? prior to the NHL Winter Classic between the Buffalo Sabres and Pittsburgh Penguins on Jan. 1 at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park. They were the only two of nearly 72,000 in attendance, who said they would like to see Tynan return.
That's what tipped me off, and it was in bold at the very top of the article.

Archived