• Rhett Warrener
    • Eric Rasmussen
    • Chris Gratton
    • Jiri Novotny
    • Ty Conklin
    • Dainus Zubrus
    • Brian Campbell

You need an "other" choice, Ink.

I never liked Doug Gilmour. He is my least favorite ex-sabre.

If I have to choose from the list it would have to be Kozlov, for sure. He was quite the a$$.

I was trying to choose frm current NHL players. Hopefully I didn't miss any. Did Dom retire? :unsure:

Damn, didn't realize until I hit the "Vote" button that we could pick more than one. So I only got wannabe goon Scott Nichol on my ballot.

I would have added Kozlov, and I am none to happy with Conklin pulling it all together after leaving the team. If we had him last year, playing the way he has for the Pens and Wings, we wouldn't have had to play Miller 70-ish games.

Didn't he knock out Tiny Timmy?

Possibly. I can't remember the second incident, but I do remember Gaustad trying to jump him on the faceoff the last time they played, and he was talking about how they didn't forget some of Nichol's crap.

Slava Kozlov. The guy was a huge jerk after he left Buffalo mocking the city and fans. Still i remember, years after he left, he still talked crap. I remember he was interviewed once by TSN when the story was "why nobody wants to go to buffalo" and he dissed our fans and media and cheap organization, and i remember when we won that 10 in a row streak 2 seasons ago, the night before playing Sabres he pretty much said Atlanta would win and that Buffalo doesn't deserve any kind of records. Guy is a bum. Hope he breaks his leg one of these days.

I don't hate Brad May - in fact he was one of my favorite Sabres, going back to his days as part of the Niagara Falls Thunder - but I lost some respect for him when it came out that he put a bounty on Steve Moore's head (before the Bertuzzi incident.)

Archived