Pictures on USCHO from the Sabres Prospect Camp

darksabre

Those photos look like they were set up to take advantage of the camera angle to make him look even shorter than he is...

The photographer is a BC fan. She has shot Gerbe enough times, so I guess its possible that she knows how to shoot the right angles. There really aren't any games though, he actually is that short.

The photographer is a BC fan. She has shot Gerbe enough times, so I guess its possible that she knows how to shoot the right angles. There really aren't any games though, he actually is that short.

He is so short that people have to be on their knees to be eye to eye with him?

Wow...

He is so short that people have to be on their knees to be eye to eye with him?

Wow...

She's above the ice and the kneeling players are further away than Gerbe. I don't know how else that shot can turn out. But anyway, yes, he really isn't all that far off from being eye to eye with kneeling players. Just wait until he sneaks by a defensemen by skating through his legs, then you'll finally realize just how short he is.

I was wondering how long it would take for these to show up here. Anyone who likes to jump all over the Sabres for being cheap will absolutely love the name plates on those jerseys.

I did notice, but I wasn't going to say anything. B-)

I did notice, but I wasn't going to say anything. B-)

But hey, they're not cheap with everything. They had to have shelled out a few bucks on that shooter tutor.

I can't find any hilarious pictures. I want to hold my stomach, slap my legs and maybe pee a little.

Can someone give me direct link to all the fun?

The name plates have to be the funniest thing in there. If you look close enough, they're actually pinned to the jerseys.

cmon man, this is the money shot right here

questions: is this

post-760-1216755378_thumbjpg

a drill with which anyone is familiar? or were they just doing one of those "after practice skill development doo-dads" that i've read about? and in any case, is that drill/exercise one that generally calls for one guy to take a knee and the other guy to stand?

all of which is to say: can anyone assure me that andy orpik isn't on one knee because that's the only way to do that drill with wee gerbe?

I am bemused, but I didn't exactly blow sandwich debris on my screen.

pa, you've made me so happy.

Ryan Miller's new favorite teammate? Just sayin'. Maybe they can room together. Does Ryan have short guy fashion wear?

This only works if Nate's right leg is slightly longer than the left.

now that's a line of talk that will cause a spew of sandwich debris.

a drill with which anyone is familiar? or were they just doing one of those "after practice skill development doo-dads" that i've read about? and in any case, is that drill/exercise one that generally calls for one guy to take a knee and the other guy to stand?

Its just a pair of college teammates screwing around. The funniest part is Whitmore. Look at him, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even move. In the middle picture you see Gerbe and Orpik following the puck, but Whitmore is in the same exact pose, looking in the same exact direction.

Archived