Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

We can put all the Tax Day BS behind us and watch a full slate of (unfortunately) Sabre-less NHL playoffs tonight...

Today's games:

Montreal at Boston, Game 4 (Montreal leads 2-1) 7 p.m. ET - Preview

Washington at Philadelphia, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1) 7 p.m. ET, Versus - Preview

Anaheim at Dallas, Game 3 (Dallas leads 2-0) 8:30 p.m. ET - Preview

San Jose at Calgary, Game 4 (Calgary leads 2-1) 10 p.m. ET - Preview

Minnesota at Colorado, Game 4 (Minnesota leads 2-1) 10 p.m. ET, Versus - Preview

NHL Scoreboard

We can put all the Tax Day BS behind us and watch a full slate of (unfortunately) Sabre-less NHL playoffs tonight...

Is their anyone finishing their taxes today? I can't even remember when I got my refund, let alone when I actually filed my taxes. I think it was around January...

Is their anyone finishing their taxes today? I can't even remember when I got my refund, let alone when I actually filed my taxes. I think it was around January...

I've got people.

I do need to mail them still, but since I am getting both a federal and state refund (i.e., I don't owe them), it doesn't matter when I mail them. I'll probably do it on my way in to work today, though.

Our state and federal were done weeks ago, but we had to settle up with the Cuyahoga County RITA (regional income tax authority) because their forms were so damn overly complicated and convoluted that my wife, who usually does our taxes, couldn't make heads nor tails of them. Different municipalities in Cuyahoga County charge taxes based on where you live and where you work, so we have to file for each area we live and work in. Huge PITA.

Besides, you know that watching the local news you'll see the obligatory "post offices open until midnight for late filers" stories...

I've got people.

I do need to mail them still, but since I am getting both a federal and state refund (i.e., I don't owe them), it doesn't matter when I mail them. I'll probably do it on my way in to work today, though.

That's mighty nice of you to float your government a loan interest free. ;)

Missed a couple of games. Surprised to see Montreal lost one. I heard a blurb somewhere that Boston has shut down the Habs PP. Whatever they're doing, I hope the game tapes are next-day aired to Hot Sauce and Bleu Cheese Arena for study..

WEEI was talking about the Hab fan population, today, and how obnoxous they are. Then they immediately went on to the Celtics playoff matchup. <_<

Wow! I didnt know WEEI talked about Bruins at all :blink: .I dont even bother listening to that friggin station between which nut Papi scratched yesterday and defending Belicheck its unpalatable. I will enjoy Dale in the morning, I must admit, but The afternoon Big Show is worse than Jack Edwards on a good day.

Maybe I will start paying attention, I've met Cam Neely a few times recently and he is solid, good luck to him.

Wow! I didnt know WEEI talked about Bruins at all :blink: .I dont even bother listening to that friggin station between which nut Papi scratched yesterday and defending Belicheck its unpalatable. I will enjoy Dale in the morning, I must admit, but The afternoon Big Show is worse than Jack Edwards on a good day.

Maybe I will start paying attention, I've met Cam Neely a few times recently and he is solid, good luck to him.

Don't get me wrong. I thought they might actually talk playoff hockey since there was a game in Boston. They didn't. They talked about the number of people from Montreal that were at game 3, how one of them pissed off the upper level, and then they immediately went into the Hawks matchup with the Celtics.

Working tonite so I can't watch, just wondering how Danny's handling the boos? (Sorry I had to do it)

B-)

I was ambivalent to the idea of his re-signing with Buffalo. He's having a pretty good playoffs so far. Wish he were doing it here.

B-)

I was ambivalent to the idea of his re-signing with Buffalo. He's having a pretty good playoffs so far. Wish he were doing it here.

I was actually thinking the exact same thing. His leaving, for me, didn't hurt until tonight for some reason.

I was actually thinking the exact same thing. His leaving, for me, didn't hurt until tonight for some reason.

Actually, I had accepted his leaving since the summer of 2006, so his leaving didn't hurt as much as Drury. I keep telling myself that I am going to look forward and give them a chance to rebuild this thing but its hard when you have to watch the Flyers and the Rangers playing and playing pretty well/

Don't get me wrong. I thought they might actually talk playoff hockey since there was a game in Boston. They didn't. They talked about the number of people from Montreal that were at game 3, how one of them pissed off the upper level, and then they immediately went into the Hawks matchup with the Celtics.

shocking <_<

Entertaining Flyers-Caps game, 5 min. left

* Philly came out bangin' in the first

* Briere potted a couple of nice goals ("roof daddy") and made a nice play gaining the blueline to set up another

* Mike Green for WAS is a relevation to me: very good offensive defenseman, got into a scrap, seems to know what he's doing playing D

* Apparently Fedorov is Defenseman now

Biron may have just let in a softy .... might be 4-3

Archived