GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

No they don't bother me, they have played their hearts out for a number of games now, tonight they are flat it happens. I had no grand illusions about them.

Your team should bother you a bit. With Sundin out, no one seems to be stepping up.

Miller quietly played a really nice game again. The biggest problem with his game this year has been in shootouts.

Miller will never be anything like Terry Sawchuk. Even Martin Brodeur hasn't beaten his shutout record yet.

Did you see that!!! It was a Buffalo SOG...

Thank YOU wjag! Your awesome sarcasm! REALLY! I stepped outside to do some work with a vessel and my mind was wandering... All I kept thinking is please don't blow this! I came back in and 6-2, 6 freaking 2 BABY!!!!

Really strange how they (Sabres) harness negative thoughts!!! :lol: :lol:

Wow!

4 points in two nights... That's two weeks worth of points lately...

Man lets hope they can bottle some of this and keep the intensity up because we got a long ways to go still we need basically need a to make this a 10 game win segment..... ... No cushion at all...

This team is amazing just when your about to give up on them they saurprise everyone... Lindy really pushed the right buttons here. They deserve a day off and lets start building some confidence and momentum..... Go Bflo

Very good win by the good guys tonight. They gave up a PP goal in the third, and then they just took over the game. I really love how the Sabres bounced back tonight after giving up a goal. In the first, they came back and Stafford scored to put them back up. Then again here, right after the PP goal, they come back with an absolutely beautiful display of passing and beautiful goal by Pominville. Excellent game. Let's keep this going. Let's hope Philly loses and we have to get a big win against Tampa on Wednesday. Let's just keep rolling and winning. I loved how the kids were playing on D tonight. They've played very well. Good game, good win.

Really must go or I would get into some not so nice conversation , Harry Neale and Bob Cole and been lead announcers for Hockey night in Canada for close to 30 years. Tonight was the last night they did a game together. Both very special people across the entire country of Canada , they were special because they loved the game had a sense of presence as to when something important was gong to happen, and had no hometown bias from Vancouver to Montreal , to Florida to California they told what was happening on ice. Shame on their last night , they get pissed on here.

Really must go or I would get into some not so nice conversation , Harry Neale and Bob Cole and been lead announcers for Hockey night in Canada for close to 30 years. Tonight was the last night they did a game together. Both very special people across the entire country of Canada , they were special because they loved the game had a sense of presence as to when something important was gong to happen, and had no hometown bias from Vancouver to Montreal , to Florida to California they told what was happening on ice. Shame on their last night , they get pissed on here.

oh yeah bob cole isn't biased at all to canadian teams..

that's like saying don cherry isn't racist.

Bob Cole has no sense of timing with his calls, he's always mid sentence and then just screams out he scores, there's no build up of the play, not anticipation of what could happen. He appends adjectives to plays without reason and wants it to be considered good play by play.

canadian hero or not, i'm american, and he sucks at play by play.

Miller will never be anything like Terry Sawchuk. Even Martin Brodeur hasn't beaten his shutout record yet.

Understood, but last year, as Jim Lorentz kept pointing out, he was probably the best breakaway/shootout goalie in the league. This year he has not been strong. Don't know if it was because the shooters also weren't as good, putting more pressure on him or something else.

Make no mistake, the Sabres need to lock this guy up this summer. While he probably isn't in the "elite" level of goalies yet, he is clearly in the top tier and will still get better. Twenty other teams would love to have a shot at him.

Hey millbank don't let a few people who don't know how to act get to you. Your a gentlemen and a knowledgeable Hockey fan and I for one appreciate your opinions, insight and feedback.... Some of us know not to gloat becuase 2 wins don't mean nothing yet... Keep your shin pads dry and take care Hockey Bro......

;)

Hey millbank don't let a few people who don't know how to act get to you. Your a gentlemen and a knowledgeable Hockey fan and I for one appreciate your opinions, insight and feedback.... Some of us know not to gloat becuase 2 wins don't mean nothing yet... Keep your shin pads dry and take care Hockey Bro......

;)

just because i think bob cole sucks and i'm not afraid to express it doesn't make me less knowledgeable about the game of hockey.

Sorry, millbank. You're a Leafs fan. You're hanging around in Sabres territory. You opened yourself up by showing up here.

I have to give you credit. You're not a tool.

To his credit he also likes the Sabres (if that is possible)... That has got to be a wonderful and righteous quality that we all should aspire too!!! Really, of course it is better the other way around!

I really wish that we as BFLO fans can stop being so damn'd vindictive and more gracious to other's gains! And no, this is aimed at nobody in particular, except starting with MYSELF FIRST.

Tough loss Mill!

I am also American. Its best we end this that we disagree, I don't care to get nasty when you.

oh yeah bob cole isn't biased at all to canadian teams..

that's like saying don cherry isn't racist.

Bob Cole has no sense of timing with his calls, he's always mid sentence and then just screams out he scores, there's no build up of the play, not anticipation of what could happen. He appends adjectives to plays without reason and wants it to be considered good play by play.

canadian hero or not, i'm american, and he sucks at play by play.

To his credit he also likes the Sabres (if that is possible)... That has got to be a wonderful and righteous quality that we all should aspire too!!! Really, of course it is better the other way around!

I really wish that we as BFLO fans can stop being so damn'd vindictive and more gracious to other's gains! And no, this is aimed at nobody in particular, except starting with MYSELF FIRST.

Tough loss Mill!

i know there's a lot of people that both buffalo and toronto because toronto used to be in the western conference so it never really mattered.

Thank you E. There are many fine folk here, nothing to get all upset about.... :)

Tough loss Mill!

Archived