GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

IS THAT ENOUGH GRIT FOR YOU?????

This is a stand that the team had to take. You can't just let your captain take a late elbow like that. If the refs are going to keep their heads up their , then the team has to lay down the law themselves.

Not a dirty hit. Appropriate response by Buffalo - Good to see Ray get out there and mix it up especially mixing it up with Peters. . But not excited to see gerber in the net. I wouldnt start calling Chris Neil a dirty bitch after though. Should be Two instigator penalties here. and if they arent called its a joke.

I'll admit bias, but I think an unbiased observer might say yes, it was a dirty hit. Neal came across from Drury's blind spot with a shoulder/elbow at eye level in a crowd in his defensive zone.

Legal hit by Neil. He really did keep his arm to his side, Lindy couldn't tell from his angle. Hard to type right now, my hands are trembling so bad.

Buffalo absolutely did the right thing. Every team in the league thinks they are pussies, not now. I wish I was there, I'd be that fan over the glass and after someone. No crap like, "we'll beat you on the scoreboard".

Every team in the league knows now, and after seeing guys like Hecht and Campbell fight recently, that this team WILL NOT be bullied.

SUPER , SUPER PROUD OF THE RESPONSE!!!

Archived