GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Where are all of you "experts" that predicted a Sabre win, or you people that said "i just dont see the Sbares losing tonite"

I know, its still the 1st period but come on now, we are playing with half of a minor league team

Ottawa owns us this year, we won 2 one goal games against them, and barely won each of them...

Im not giving up on this team or even tonites game but come on..... what a bunhc of homers, I never see anyone predict a loss.....BTW...it doesnt mean youre not a "true fan" if you think your team will lose a game once in a while

That said, Im so F-ing pi$$ed about these injuries, I am beginning to think Buffalo sports teams are somehow cursed.

well, i thought the game started at 7:30 for some reason, so i turned it on and it was 0-2... drury strikes though and makes the game a one shot game. Hopefully that will carry over to the 2nd.

Don't read your own GDTs huh? :blush:

Don't read your own GDTs huh? :blush:

I just write them... don't ask me to do too much!

i just saw the tsn thing and it said 7:30 sometime today, so that's what stuck.

and damn it, i really want a win tonight. everything will be OK with a win.

well, i thought the game started at 7:30 for some reason, so i turned it on and it was 0-2... drury strikes though and makes the game a one shot game. Hopefully that will carry over to the 2nd.

some of our boys thought gametime was later too

Archived