Official Gameday Thread!

bob_sauve28

I agree. It's really time to end this thing. What do i see? I see paille and stafford lifting this team, playing hard, and the rest rallying around them for a big win tonight. Losing streaks usually end with a hard fought, close victory. Tonight, i really have a feeling that the sabres will show their true talent and blow the bruins out of the rink. Just a gut feeling i have! LETS GO BUFFALO!!

if all goes well, i should be flipping on to my first CI broadcast tonight (directv install @ 4pm). in celebration, it would be nice to see a 8-1 romp of the bruins. i want to hear that horn often.

oddly enough, i could have watched this game on NESN with the existing RCN service i have. but after tonight, i'll be able to see the sabres whenever they're on! finally !! i'm so happy.

I agree. It's really time to end this thing. What do i see? I see paille and stafford lifting this team, playing hard, and the rest rallying around them for a big win tonight. Losing streaks usually end with a hard fought, close victory. Tonight, i really have a feeling that the sabres will show their true talent and blow the bruins out of the rink. Just a gut feeling i have! LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Tonight could be a sneak peek at what the Sabres' roster might look like next year, as Paetsch, Stafford and Paille should all be taking regular shifts and not serving as 4th-line, butts nailed to the bench roster filler. I'd love to see someone like Stafford come up on one of these promotions and just blow it up, have a huge game and send a message to Lindy & Darcy that they are ready to stick with the big team.

Heck, I even want to see Paille and Stafford get some PP time...they cannot do any worse than they guys we have been rolling out there for the last few weeks, and may even provide a spark.

I have that same gut feeling. I don't know why; I just do!

I liked what Paille brought to the team on Monday. That toe drag move he made to get off a good shot was more than I thought he could do. Peters' days are numbered, I think.

as much as i hate to say it, i see another close one, and more frustration as boston now knows they can play with the sabres..... boston 4-2, with an empty netter making it a 2 goal game

sabres need to stop talking about it and just do it, getting sick of it, 3 games left until all star break and i would love to see 6 more pts, and getting over 70 pts heading into the AS break...

i hope im wrong about tonite

if all goes well, i should be flipping on to my first CI broadcast tonight (directv install @ 4pm). in celebration, it would be nice to see a 8-1 romp of the bruins. i want to hear that horn often.

oddly enough, i could have watched this game on NESN with the existing RCN service i have. but after tonight, i'll be able to see the sabres whenever they're on! finally !! i'm so happy.

Hey Will, good job on gettin center ice, as I just got mine hooked up in time for the monday afternoon game. I don't know if you've ever had it before but I haven't and it's even better than I dreamed of!!

Let's win a game for ryan since he's stood on his head and kept us in the last few!

Let's Go Buffalo

Hey Will, good job on gettin center ice...

bad news. the directv installers just left...no line of sight.

no center ice.

no sabres games. :cry:

:wallbash: :wallbash:

i want to throw my television out of my third floor window. after tonight's nesn broadcast, of course.

mutha.

no center ice.

i want to throw my television out of my third floor window. after tonight's nesn broadcast, of course.

mutha.

I couldn't get DirecTV when I lived in Florida, b/c my apartment faced NE and we couldn't put the dish on the roof or in any common areas.

Have you looked into digital cable? That's how I got Center Ice in Orlando...aside from being more expensive, the only difference was that BrightHouse Networks (our Orlando cable provider) wouldn't let me break up the package price over 3 or 4 bills like DirecTV does.

no center ice.

mutha.

You haven't heard the line in their advertising or on their website that says, "All you need is a clear view of the southern sky"?

Sorry to hear that. When I look at homes, I always take a compass with me and if there's not a clear view of the southern sky, I won't even look at it. Gotta have my DTV!

Archived