GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

If it was the same three moves and shots that BFLO did in the SO... I LIKE THAT STYLE... Even know it didn't work... It really gets goaltenders to guess next time around...

Argue if you like...

I always wondered... Does the SO goals go against the goalie's GAA? Where to the goals in SO's go stat wise? Some sort of purgatory? :blink:

After that performance we should be happy with the one point. Miller almost single handedly got it for us. Aside from the later stages of the third and maybe the overtime this team looked pretty bad. Oh well, take the point and let's beat them in our house on wed

None of the attempts were anything to write home about, but of the three, I would say Kotalik had the best chance of scoring. Vanek & Briere looked like they had no idea what they wanted to do as they skated in.

Both goalies played out of their minds, so I can't fault the Sabres for only scoring two goals for the fourth straight game.

Hang me for scorboard watching... But, BFLO seems to still be cruising in the standings... The Habs really slide... Yes... Ottawa is doing great... But, BFLO still (today) has a game in hand with 12 up!

The thing is Toronto... Now down 20!... And tied with BOS... And BOS has 3 games in hand!

Look at it in baseball terms and games behind... Not points... And there really is NO STANDINGS adversity for BFLo just yet... Still some 6 games ahead... And a sure up swing? Where else can they go? Down?.... Shhhhhh... Let's not think that! :D

When does HT come back? Wed's game will be three weeks!

And for all you TSW guys... Has BFLO "regressed to the mean?".... :nana: :nana:

Please don't say anything that will attract some of the retard rodeo regulars...

Sorry! :oops:

I am just slap happy today! Thank God for Miller's save... And getting one point is team's consolation when playing off their mark!

More Rodeo fodder: :nana:

I think some of the Blackhawks scoring woes (3 games ago) rubbed off on the Sabs!

I feel guilty and need a exorcism of some sort...

Any suggestions? Should I burn my son's 'Hawks hat, or just hide it?

:D :bag:

Game thoughts...

-Miller was outstanding. The save he made with his stick is highlight reel material for the next twenty years.

-Sabres played better in the 2nd and 3rd periods, but overall a pretty weak effort against another borderline playoff team.

-Max seemed like he was in a funk over not being picked for the all-star game. Did not seem to have that zip in his step.

-3 weak efforts to Thomas' glove side in the shootout. How about mixing it up a little boys?

-I thought Paille was solid filling in for Gaustad. Have no fear though...when Gaustad is healthy Peters will stay in the lineup and Paille will be back in Rochester.

I expect the Sabres to come home fighting mad and pound the Bruins 6-1 on Wednesday. There recent home efforts have been below average and it's time to get the joint jumping.

Again... Who the eff was the NHL's "computer man" and scorer today?

WTF? Must be a ChowderHead?

In the recap:

The Sabres dropped to a league-best 17-5-1 on the road. ...

Weren't they 17-4-1 before today... Today's SO loss would make them 17-4-2...

Obviuosly, after wacthing the cluster eff of stats being imput during the 1st... It has to be the same guy writing this... Obviously, doesn't know how the game is run and how it is scored in the standings????

<_<

Anybody know where I can find Henrik Tallinder's time table back for the "high ankle sprain?"

Again... Who the eff was the NHL's "computer man" and scorer today?

WTF? Must be a ChowderHead?

In the recap:

The Sabres dropped to a league-best 17-5-1 on the road. ...

Weren't they 17-4-1 before today... Today's SO loss would make them 17-4-2...

Obviuosly, after wacthing the cluster eff of stats being imput during the 1st... It has to be the same guy writing this... Obviously, doesn't know how the game is run and how it is scored in the standings????

<_<

I've noticed some problems with the scoring in several other games today. The NHL has had a lot of problems with the website and stats this year.

Game thoughts...

-Miller was outstanding. The save he made with his stick is highlight reel material for the next twenty years.

-Sabres played better in the 2nd and 3rd periods, but overall a pretty weak effort against another borderline playoff team.

-Max seemed like he was in a funk over not being picked for the all-star game. Did not seem to have that zip in his step.

-3 weak efforts to Thomas' glove side in the shootout. How about mixing it up a little boys?

-I thought Paille was solid filling in for Gaustad. Have no fear though...when Gaustad is healthy Peters will stay in the lineup and Paille will be back in Rochester.

I expect the Sabres to come home fighting mad and pound the Bruins 6-1 on Wednesday. There recent home efforts have been below average and it's time to get the joint jumping.

All pretty good points. Really wish we could figure out how to keep Paille in the lineup.

One other thing...Did the referees forget that they are supposed to be calling all infractions? The game reminded of how things were pre-lockout. :wallbash: :wallbash:

End of the 3rd period was disgusting, but I guess we shouldn't expect anything different from a Kerry Fraser game...