MOST HATED NHL TEAM/PLAYER

Sabretooth73

3/4 of the world

If you want me to turn this into "why soccer sucks more than a litter of puppies" I will. Shall we review the 3/4 of the world that does kill each other over this wonderful game of snooze. Just because 4 billion people who need a sandwich or some anger management, like it, doesn't make it good.

If you want me to turn this into "why soccer sucks more than a litter of puppies" I will. Shall we review the 3/4 of the world that does kill each other over this wonderful game of snooze. Just because 4 billion people who need a sandwich or some anger management, like it, doesn't make it good.

sorry im kinda bias, i played when i was younger and still like to from time to time

Hated player: tucker, far and away. Dishonorable mention to brind'amour (never liked him when he was a Flyer) cole, and zdeno chara - he gets away with too much bullschitt - slashing, roughing, tripping - that most guys get called for.

Hated team: a tie between the Leafs & Canes and to a lesser extent, the Flyers.

BTW, found this great video in another forum - shows the true sportsmanlike conduct of Eric Cairns in an EIHL game during the lockout...

Might be as close as I've ever seen to someone completely losing it in recent years...

Archived