MOST HATED NHL TEAM/PLAYER

Sabretooth73

Rod "Camel Face" Brind'Amour

I'm pissed off just writing his name.

"Camel Face." :lol: I'm not sure if that works perfectly, but that's the closest I've ever heard anybody come when trying to describe that nasty mug (and ginormous schnoz) of his. I wouldn't be surprised if sometime down the line he's the first NHL player ever whistled for "nosing."

Hated player: tucker, far and away. Dishonorable mention to brind'amour (never liked him when he was a Flyer) cole, and zdeno chara - he gets away with too much bullschitt - slashing, roughing, tripping - that most guys get called for.

Hated team: a tie between the Leafs & Canes and to a lesser extent, the Flyers.

BTW, found this great video in another forum - shows the true sportsmanlike conduct of Eric Cairns in an EIHL game during the lockout...

Might be as close as I've ever seen to someone completely losing it in recent years...

wow, what a moron. That guy hopefully never played for that team again!

Cairns got an automatic 1-playoff game suspension for slashing at the ref before the brawl started, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that he was removed from the league. Everything I have found says that he would face additional penalties, but I haven't found what he was hit with (if anything.) Of course, he's back in the NHL with Pittsburgh...

Most hated hockey team right now - Carolina

Most hated hockey player right now - Darcy Tucker

For grins, most hated football team - Dallas (thanks to an old boss of mine who didn't let me hear the end of the Scott Norwood thing for the almost 3 years I worked for him). Patriots come in a close second.

This is the true meaning of a Face-off.

Brindamore is uglier than a Camel.

Damn he's good at these face offs.

They say hard work is a big part of winning draws. I guess you could say Rod busts his hump.

Come on, Clip, you know you loved that one. Put down the tuba.

Archived