HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Corp000085

I'm back visting the antecedents. Both hers and mine are from Buffalo. The weather is beautiful and for that I am truly thankful. I had a blast watching the game with my father last night. He doesn't get in to the game as much as I do. I was jumping all over the place and I think he was flat out amused.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

For the second time this year Buffalo will be treated to a Sabres win and a Bills win on the same day. Jax is ripe for the picking...

Happy Thanksgiving and may I just add that that was an outstanding game and win for the boys last night. In addition to the really important things in life, we all have a lot of great hockey to be thankful for (not to mention this awesome board).

Eat up!

Definetly, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope everyone is safe and has lots of fun.

And i definetly agree, thanks to all those who made this board possible, my favorite forum on the internet! Looking for some more great discussions as we go into this season and beyond.

Let's Go Buffalo!!

Happy Turkey Day!

I am thankful for the Crown&Cranberry in my tummy right now.

In all honesty, I don't even know of any other board because this one is so good, there is no reason to stray. You can throw out an opinion and nobody needs to fire up the switchblades.

Archived