Uh-Oh

apuszczalowski

Maybe Paetsch finally gets a chance to play......

Neither Tallinder nor Hecht's injury looked like anything long term so I'm not too concerned there. I didn't even know Roy was hurt.

As long as Henrik doesn't break his arm in the playoffs again, we'll be alright.

This concerns me not in the least. Paetsch, Paille and Stafford/MaCarthur can all step in. I'm looking forward to see some of them on the big stage.

well said...much better pop their cherries now, than sometime in LATE JUNE!

That would be the most obvious way to take care of this situation. The team would have ~$3 million to work with. There's still the money issue though. The team has to be pushing their payroll budget right now, so if they had to call up two players, they'd probably go with the cheaper options if at all possible. That means you'd probably see someone like Ryan called up before Paille.

Of course, this is all assuming that they do end up having to call up one or two players, which I don't think will need to be done.

I don't know.

Hecht should be fine. but Upper body and Lower body respectively could be anything.

Talinder was back out there in the 3rd after he was hurt in the 2nd. It's pure speculation, but I think he'll be fine. I remember Roy being slow to get up at one point, but I forget when exactly that was. I have no idea whether or not this one might be more serious.

Talinder was back out there in the 3rd after he was hurt in the 2nd. It's pure speculation, but I think he'll be fine. I remember Roy being slow to get up at one point, but I forget when exactly that was. I have no idea whether or not this one might be more serious.

Roy was slow to get up after Zhitnik clearly stuck his leg out when Roy made a move. It's either a charley horse or a sore knee. I don't think it's long term. Should've been a penalty for sure for kneeing.

I would think Tallinder has a sore left shoulder from that big hit he took from Trent Hunter behind the Sabres' net. He played afterwards, so that's a good sign.

I didn't see what happened to Hecht, although I did notice he wasn't out there for a lot of the game.

I didn't see what happened to Hecht, although I did notice he wasn't out there for a lot of the game.

Hecht had a deep cut from a stick or puck (I missed that due to a cable outage). I doubt he'd miss any time because of that. Worst case scenario, he wears a cage/full mask (I can't see how the league wouldn't allow that).

This concerns me not in the least. Paetsch, Paille and Stafford/MaCarthur can all step in. I'm looking forward to see some of them on the big stage.

I wouldn't be concerned if we had to play the Islanders again, but we are playing a very good Atlanta team tommorrow. I hope we don't have to call anyone up and we can use the same 20 guys that have won 10 straight. If we have to call up some forwards I think Ruff won't roll the lines the way he has been and the players are going to be hurting for it by the end of the game.

The bright spot is that the Amerks are playing great right now and hopefully these guys will bring some confidence from that with them if they are in fact called up.

And it was below his lower lip. They kept him out of the rest of the game last night, but I'd be utterly shocked if he wasn't playing tomorrow.

It was on a penalty kill. He tried to deflect a puck out, and the Islanders player's stick hit the puck at the same time. Puck came up and hit him in the chin. He still had the wits to chase it down and dump it down the ice. He'll be fine!

Archived