Found This New Variation of The Uni on the Canes Site

wjag

Nah... too much material.

Actually, she looks great in it. The jersey hangs to right about the bottom of her cheeks. When she reaches up to get something out of the pantry in the morning it is a sight to behold.

Actually, she looks great in it. The jersey hangs to right about the bottom of her cheeks. When she reaches up to get something out of the pantry in the morning it is a sight to behold.

Stop that. Stop saying those things.

Or I will fight you.

(Why are there no angry smilies???)

For some reason I was thinking bottom shelf and reaching down. Took a few times to read. Guess I got distracted... :D

For some reason I was thinking bottom shelf and reaching down. Took a few times to read. Guess I got distracted... :D

I was trying to be a little more subtle... ;)

Stop that. Stop saying those things.

Or I will fight you.

(Why are there no angry smilies???)

I challenge you to a spearing contest in the parking lot of HSBC. Winner gets her and the title of your/my car.

Flyers were selling the pink jerseys last year (probably more teams did too)

I figured they were probably sold with proceeds going to a charity

I don't think the proceeds go to charity, it's just Rbk and the NHL trying to tap into a previously under-served fan demographic.

MONTREAL, CANTON, Mass., and NEW YORK, Oct. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Reebok and the National Hockey League today announced the launch of two NHL-licensed apparel collections for women and children. The women's line includes t- shirts, tracksuits, outdoor jackets, headwear and pink and powder blue jerseys, each product featuring NHL team logos in ultra-feminine styles. The children's line, which Outerstuff, Ltd. will manufacture for Reebok, will feature more than 75 styles of children's wear, including replica team jerseys, locker-room apparel, onesies and creeper sets, in sizes 0-20 for NHL fans ranging in age from infant to 17. Both collections are available in the shop section of http://nhl.com/, at NHL team stores and in retail stores throughout North America.

"Forty percent of our fan base is female, more than any other professional sports league, and 24 percent of our fan base is between the ages of six and 17 -- the second-highest among the leagues," said Brian Jennings, Senior Vice President, NHL Consumer Products Marketing. "Both collections are in direct response to demand and are the result of a collaboration between Reebok, Outerstuff and the NHL to provide two of our largest fan bases with products that show their strong connections to the game."

The key element of Reebok's new NHL licensed women's and girls' collection is the white-and-pink replica jersey, inspired by the authentic jerseys as seen on the ice. Other elements of products for female fans include team t- shirts with glitter and rhinestones.

So why do they assume women are going to want an ugly ass pink jersey? Why not make one in the regular colors that just has the different cut to fit a woman? My guess is that those would sell much better.

They've always had those in the past. I think it's a safe bet that they didn't sell very well (why else would they try this?). The question is, why didn't they sell well? Maybe women want the same jerseys everyone else has (crazy feminists ;) ).

They've always had those in the past. I think it's a safe bet that they didn't sell very well (why else would they try this?). The question is, why didn't they sell well? Maybe women want the same jerseys everyone else has (crazy feminists ;) ).

Most feminists don't need slimmer cuts... :ph34r: :lol:

Archived