How do you like the new calendar?

SDS

I like it...like the mouse-over popup for game nights...is there any way for the popup for past games to show the game result? No recap or anything, just BUF 4-3 SO or BUF 3-1, something like that...other than that, me likey...

And you know what else I'd like to see in that column...add some stats or leaders! :D

Scott -

Looks like there is a problem - of course it could be the stupid IE that the Government uses.....

Here is what I see:

Calendar image upon initial loading:

Cal Image #1

Calandar image after scrolling over some of the dates:

Cal Image #2

IE information if necessary:

IE Info

BTW - we have the capability to use Netscape v7.1 and it loads properly in that...

Cya-

Love the calender.

I think you should also have a section with the Saberspace consensus of the 3 stars for the evening, with comparison to those chosen by the official 3 stars. It seems to be a running theme where they miss horribly. Like they're watching a different game.

Scott -

Looks like there is a problem - of course it could be the stupid IE that the Government uses.....

Here is what I see:

Calendar image upon initial loading:

Cal Image #1

Calandar image after scrolling over some of the dates:

Cal Image #2

IE information if necessary:

IE Info

BTW - we have the capability to use Netscape v7.1 and it loads properly in that...

Cya-

bizarre. It looks fine in IE6 for me...

Would it be possible at all to have little icons of the teams' logos instead of numbers? Also, with the mouse-over popup, if someone is dedicated to keeping it updated, you could put in the records of the teams, and possibly things like home or road record.

well, there is the rub... I'm busier than one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. Something that requires a constant update is liable to fall by the side. They are good suggestions though!

However, I will accept all volunteers!

Edit: I think I can do the icons, but I would need a set of small logos to do it. 30 pix wide I think would be the max.

well, there is the rub... I'm busier than one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. Something that requires a constant update is liable to fall by the side. They are good suggestions though!

I guess since it's my idea, I should probably volunteer if I want to see it done. You'd have to show me how I do so, though.

Edit: I think I can do the icons, but I would need a set of small logos to do it. 30 pix wide I think would be the max.

Is there any databases you could subscribe to for the updated records and icons?

BTW, is there any chance the calendar cann gor to the top of the right column?

Is there any databases you could subscribe to for the updated records and icons?

BTW, is there any chance the calendar cann gor to the top of the right column?

I don't have any free options... The ones I have found have all had errors in them making them worthless.

I could, but then THC300 would move to the calendar position. I don't want to push the box office down since they help pay the bills and I want people to use their services if they like their product.

Archived