i plan to have elaporate sabres games drinking this season

FearTheReaper

I'm gonna drink molson for the canadiens because their my favorite team beside the sabres.For any other canadian team i will drink canadian beer.If miller needs to pull us out of a losing streak i will drink miller.Thats about as far as i thought it through,but its a plan

I'm gonna drink molson for the canadiens because their my favorite team beside the sabres.For any other canadian team i will drink canadian beer.If miller needs to pull us out of a losing streak i will drink miller.Thats about as far as i thought it through,but its a plan

Umm, are you in "training camp" right now?

WTF are you babbling about?????

Worst game EVER!

Linky

Do we have some illiterate people on this board!? :P It makes perfect sense to me.

I must say though, I'm very pleased with the sabres schedule. Last season I had sabres parties every saturday-night game. This year with so many Friday/Saturday games, there's going to be so many parties. We'll stick to the cheap beer though, we're only kids. :) (Busch, ick)

Do we have some illiterate people on this board!? :P It makes perfect sense to me.

I must say though, I'm very pleased with the sabres schedule. Last season I had sabres parties every saturday-night game. This year with so many Friday/Saturday games, there's going to be so many parties. We'll stick to the cheap beer though, we're only kids. :) (Busch, ick)

how dare you mention cheap bear and busch in the same sentence...

The definitive Cheap Beer is Milwakee's Best Ice, aka The Beast. No other beer, including busch can stand at the Cheap Beer level of The Beast.

Cheap beers that once were a staples of my diet:

Golden Anniversery

Genny Light

Utica Club

Black Label

Milwakee'e Best

Old Milkwakee

Coors Light (yeah, i said it)

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Shiltz

Keystone Light

Any Beer with the word "dog" or "ice" in it.

I know their are more, just can't remember. Too much cheap beer.

Cheap beers that once were a staples of my diet:

Golden Anniversery

Genny Light

Utica Club

Black Label

Milwakee'e Best

Old Milkwakee

Coors Light (yeah, i said it)

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Shiltz

Keystone Light

Any Beer with the word "dog" or "ice" in it.

I know their are more, just can't remember. Too much cheap beer.

Remember Goebel? And we use to drink a lot of Stroh's, too when we were growing up. I use to drink a lot of Coor's light, too. Hard to believe now, lol. I actually use to believe the TV commercials that bars were full of women that looked like that :P

I'll simplify your game for you...

If the Sabres win, drink & celebrate.

If the Sabres lose, drink and drown your sorrows.

Archived