THANK YOU SABRES!

Knightrider

Unbelievable...

I have never been more proud of a team then I am of this one...

We will come back better next year and I'm sure there is no way we can have a worse string of injury problems then this year in the playoffs...

I can only imagine what could have been with even 2 of those players in the lineup...

What can you do, other than prepare for next year

We would have won the Cup if we had our full team. Them's the breaks.

It would have been nice if we'd come out with some better gusto to start the 3rd. And too bad we win the faceoff there but the linesman gets in the way and boom it's in our net.

Oh well. I'm super proud. But life goes on. I've got a 7 year old son and 4 year old daughter, a wonderful wife who puts up with my hockey stress. Life is more than hockey. The Sabres were the better team, we all know that, but it wasn't meant to be. Maybe it will never be meant to be. But that's ok. As long as they have desire like that each and every year, I'm satisfied.

I'm going to hug my son now!

Oh well. I'm super proud. But life goes on. I've got a 7 year old son and 4 year old daughter, a wonderful wife who puts up with my hockey stress. Life is more than hockey. The Sabres were the better team, we all know that, but it wasn't meant to be. Maybe it will never be meant to be. But that's ok. As long as they have desire like that each and every year, I'm satisfied.

I'm going to hug my son now!

You are so right.

It stings now, but I will take another 30+ years of heartache and bitter losses if I get to support a team with this much heart, character and guts year in and year out. I have more respect for this team than I have had for any Sabres team in the past, and I only hope we are able to build off this for next year, and take the next step into the Finals.

Thank You, Sabres, for a magical year, and may the hockey gods someday smile upon our corner of New York State...

Although I'm crushed that it's over, thank you for such a great year!! We showed a valiant effort without 4 of our better defenseman and Connolly. I have never had more fun at a Sabres game than I had at Game 3. Thank you for the good times and lets do it again next year.

LET'S GO BUFFALO! LET'S GO BUFFALO!!

Hey! What do you say we do this again next year?

No one in that locker room should have their head down. I hear the Sabres will have new uniforms next season. The crest should be a huge heart. No team in the NHL has a bigger one. :)

Archived