THANK YOU SABRES!

Knightrider

I agree with you. Just got back from the game and I feel like crap. But I'm so proud of Sabres. How many teams could handle the injuries like the Sabres did. There is no doubt the Sabres are the better team. But you can't over come what the Sabres had to overcome. They won't make excuses because they are classy. But I would like to see how this would have turned out if the Sabres were healthy. Would of, could of, should of. We got a lot to look forward to next year. Our upside is a lot better than the Canes. Congrats to the Canes and good luck in the finals.

Out.

I agree with you. Just got back from the game and I feel like crap. But I'm so proud of Sabres. How many teams could handle the injuries like the Sabres did. There is no doubt the Sabres are the better team. But you can't over come what the Sabres had to overcome. They won't make excuses because they are classy. But I would like to see how this would have turned out if the Sabres were healthy. Would of, could of, should of. We got a lot to look forward to next year. Our upside is a lot better than the Canes. Congrats to the Canes and good luck in the finals.

Out.

Indeed... a classic series.

Cheers to the fans in Buffalo who support their team through thick and thin.

It's been fun bantering back and forth with you guys for the past two weeks.

Best of luck rooting for this team as they move toward a bright future.

The Goat

Thank you Sabres for the most exciting season that i have ever watched. This team has made me proud to be a Buffal fan. Here is to a great season and hopefully a great few years in the future.

Again

THANK YOU SABRES

Among other things, thanks for:

1. 7-6

2. Miller, who might be a top 5 goalie for the next 10 years.

3. magic man Connolly, who made just sensational moves this year we haven't seen since #11 was in his prime.

4. McKee, and his blood, sweat, guts and bruises. Jay, I really hope you stay, but if you do leave, best of luck to you.

5. Beating Philly in the playoffs.

6. Drury and Grier. I'd follow them anywhere.

7. Pominville, shorthanded, fearlessly taking it to the hole in OT against Alfredsson and Redden.

8. Darcy and Lindy. What a great foundation.

9. Gaustad and Mair, making bodies fly all over the place.

10. Roy, Max and Kotalik, emerging stars on offense.

11. Tallinder emerging as a star on defense.

12. Campbell maturing into a quality defenseman and every so often laying somebody out with a huge hit.

13. Marty, much maligned over the years but winning 13 (or was it 15?) in a row when he got the chance.

14. Briere, who would've had 95 points or so if he'd stayed healthy, and his great wingmen, Jochen and JP.

15. Teppo and Toni, our smooth European imports on defense who both turned into huge contributors.

16. Games 3 and 6 of the conf. finals -- game 3 because I was there with my brother and game 6 because it was an amazing feat to dig deep and gut that one out.

17. more 3rd period comebacks than I can remember (although Roy feeding Grier in Philly with 5 seconds left for the win comes to mind).

18. never quitting

19. reminding everyone why we care about our teams.

Thank you thank you thank you.

See you next year. I can't wait.

Let's Go, Buffalo!

Archived