AHL PLAYOFF GDT - Amerks @ Crunch - Friday, May 10, 2024 - 7:05 PM (EDT) AHL TV, 950/95.7 WROC

2 hours ago, Getpucksdeep said:

There are like no tickets available. $160 each for a single pair on stubhub. Dang. 

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

It sold out yesterday morning. 

Pay $9 for one game on AHL TV or go to the Distillery on Mt. Hope for the Amerks viewing party.

https://www.whec.com/sports-news/amerks-face-off-against-crunch-in-a-sold-out-showdown/

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Pay $9 for one game on AHL TV or go to the Distillery on Mt. Hope for the Amerks viewing party.

https://www.whec.com/sports-news/amerks-face-off-against-crunch-in-a-sold-out-showdown/

Oh I'm there.  Grabbed tickets first hour of sale.  Just excited to see it's full house and virtually nothing on the resale market. Can't remember this much demand last year or recently.  Good stuff!  And a white out. (wonder if amerks are wearing white too lol)

3 minutes ago, Getpucksdeep said:

Oh I'm there.  Grabbed tickets first hour of sale.  Just excited to see it's full house and virtually nothing on the resale market. Can't remember this much demand last year or recently.  Good stuff!  And a white out. (wonder if amerks are wearing white too lol)

No, they said they will be in Blue jerseys.

• dislike 1

It's great to see such excitement and enthusiasm for professional hockey in Western New York and for (a part of) the Sabres organization.  Hope they can bring some of that excitement about 60 miles to the west next season.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

The eternal pessimist that I’ve become from decades of Sabres and Bills disappointments makes me think they will squander this before a huge crowd and lose 4-1. 😔

GFY

Lol, I keed, I keed. They made to the final round last year. 🤞

5 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Whiteout with non white jerseys 😞😞😞

Go figure....Syracuse is in white though. And they're handing out red towels. Wtf is going on???

Edited by Claude Balls