2024 NHL Playoffs - ROUND TWO

I know it's only 2 games, but can Carolina win 2 In a row with Anderson in goal against Shesterkin after going to a 3-0 hole.... Tall order. 

Same with the Avs, I think NY and Dallas are just too good to not take the series. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I know it's only 2 games, but can Carolina win 2 In a row with Anderson in goal against Shesterkin after going to a 3-0 hole.... Tall order. 

Same with the Avs, I think NY and Dallas are just too good to not take the series. 

Though if one were to screw it up, I'd say the Rangers would.

8 hours ago, SwampD said:

With good reason. How many videos of Marchand (who I like) have we seen over the years “getting away with something”?… a lot! And that hit that “set the tone” of the last game, was way worse than the hit that got Aaron Rome suspended for the rest of the Stanley Cup finals.

I love when they get beat with their own game.

Fair, except for one thing. It's really not their own game and hasn't been for years. Most long time Bruins fans have been complaining about how much they aren't that every season since. That was a heavy hard team (2011) . Most of their roster now isn't anything like that. 

51 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Fair, except for one thing. It's really not their own game and hasn't been for years. Most long time Bruins fans have been complaining about how much they aren't that every season since. That was a heavy hard team (2011) . Most of their roster now isn't anything like that. 

Marchand still is, and will always be King of the Rats. He is currently suffering from what he's been dolng out for his entire career. 

I so wish he were suited up tonight.

I am starting to think that the Sabrs actually need to blow the entire team up for better talent after seeing the rosters on these playoff teams. The problem is…how are they going to get better talent when they have wasted so many high draft picks on mediocre Players? 

The only solution is to trade their top level prospects for proven players and hope that somebody bites.

1 hour ago, stinky finger said:

Marchand still is, and will always be King of the Rats. He is currently suffering from what he's been dolng out for his entire career. 

I so wish he were suited up tonight.

Kenny Linseman was also a major Rat.  Butch Goring.  Matt Barnaby.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1