Hey Pegula! Treat this team like a dryed up oil well!

• RETURNTOGLORY changed the title to Hey Pegula! Treat this team like a dryed up oil well!

Insult to injury... For a split second, I was going to turn this last game on, but because I switched to Fubo, I don't get TNT, etc. 

So thankfully, I couldn't see this mess of a team, but picking games to broadcast on other networks just feels like a kick in the balls and yet another money grab. 

I seriously despise this team. They are so weak and unenergetic. Whether it's Granato or the players, I don't care, it needs figuring out STAT, someone has to be able to see that we don't match up with the rest of the league. 

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

idk but I heard Ru Paul is becoming the new frakking king (queen?) I kid you not. Maybe he/she could buy the Sabres. 

It’d would certainly give the org some balls 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Night Train said:

Not with ticket $

It doesn’t matter Buffalo Sabres ticket boycott is only hurting oneself. Terry Pegula is never moving the Buffalo Sabres because it was never about the Buffalo Sabres it hasn’t been for some time. The reason why the Sabres are desirable to a potential owner isn’t the Sabres. It’s the control of the Key Bank Center with high end ticket prices for concerts that keep going up. The Sabres can’t bring in that kind of money. You can see Terry Pegula is just maintaining the Buffalo Sabres nothing more than that. So there aren’t going to be any big name free agents signings. And NHL hockey fans will still show up to see the other teams and the NHL stars like Connor McDavid play at Key Bank Center plus he has the Buffalo Bandits and the NCAA Basketball Tournament. So punish yourself and say I am done with the Buffalo Sabres but if you like hockey you are only punishing yourself. Terry Pegula doesn’t care. He is only getting the new video boards so he doesn’t lose the NCAA basketball tournament that flushes his arena with cash.

With more new arenas coming on board he needs to keep the arena up to date. A major renovation is coming and the city, county and state are paying for it weather a Buffalo Sabres fan likes it or not. Why Buffalo Super Fan? Because the state has to much to lose the Key Bank Center needs renovation regardless. Better to work with Terry Pegula than the state having to renovate it all themselves with no NHL tenant. See Hartford XL Center today the state of Connecticut has to pay for all the renovations themselves because the Hartford Whalers have been gone for decades. So the bottom line is boycotting Sabres games is a complete waste of energy and time. Follow the money the state makes out on the back end of the lease deals. The state is banking on players salaries are going to make more and more money to tax as the game of football and hockey grows and the television contracts go up. If you understand economics Terry Pegula isn’t unfortunately going anywhere he so his net worth double. We Buffalo Sabres fans just have to hope that Terry Pegula gets lucky and stumbles on the Sabres version of Josh Allen in the NHL draft. Again what I think of Terry Pegula really doesn’t matter he has no pride. If Terry Pegula had any pride he would have fired Don Granato when Lindy Ruff became available. Someday the Sabres will win again in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • dislike 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

It doesn’t matter Buffalo Sabres ticket boycott is only hurting oneself. Terry Pegula is never moving the Buffalo Sabres because it was never about the Buffalo Sabres it hasn’t been for some time. The reason why the Sabres are desirable to a potential owner isn’t the Sabres. It’s the control of the Key Bank Center with high end ticket prices for concerts that keep going up. The Sabres can’t bring in that kind of money. You can see Terry Pegula is just maintaining the Buffalo Sabres nothing more than that. So there aren’t going to be any big name free agents signings. And NHL hockey fans will still show up to see the other teams and the NHL stars like Connor McDavid play at Key Bank Center plus he has the Buffalo Bandits and the NCAA Basketball Tournament. So punish yourself and say I am done with the Buffalo Sabres but if you like hockey you are only punishing yourself. Terry Pegula doesn’t care. He is only getting the new video boards so he doesn’t lose the NCAA basketball tournament that flushes his arena with cash.

With more new arenas coming on board he needs to keep the arena up to date. A major renovation is coming and the city, county and state are paying for it weather a Buffalo Sabres fan likes it or not. Why Buffalo Super Fan? Because the state has to much to lose the Key Bank Center needs renovation regardless. Better to work with Terry Pegula than the state having to renovate it all themselves with no NHL tenant. See Hartford XL Center today the state of Connecticut has to pay for all the renovations themselves because the Hartford Whalers have been gone for decades. So the bottom line is boycotting Sabres games is a complete waste of energy and time. Follow the money the state makes out on the back end of the lease deals. The state is banking on players salaries are going to make more and more money to tax as the game of football and hockey grows and the television contracts go up. If you understand economics Terry Pegula isn’t unfortunately going anywhere he so his net worth double. We Buffalo Sabres fans just have to hope that Terry Pegula gets lucky and stumbles on the Sabres version of Josh Allen in the NHL draft. Again what I think of Terry Pegula really doesn’t matter he has no pride. If Terry Pegula had any pride he would have fired Don Granato when Lindy Ruff became available. Someday the Sabres will win again in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Another one I didn’t read.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Doesn't hurt me at all. Saves me time and money. I'll be boycotting paying this org a cent until further notice. 

• Agree 1

Terry really does seem like a absentee knucklehead owner who got lucky with the Bills Bean/McDermott combo. This man refuses to hire a President of Hockey Operations which is sorely needed. WAKE UP Terry for crying out loud!!

10 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

It doesn’t matter Buffalo Sabres ticket boycott is only hurting oneself. Terry Pegula is never moving the Buffalo Sabres because it was never about the Buffalo Sabres it hasn’t been for some time. The reason why the Sabres are desirable to a potential owner isn’t the Sabres. It’s the control of the Key Bank Center with high end ticket prices for concerts that keep going up. The Sabres can’t bring in that kind of money.

I hear what you're trying to say i think but Terry hasnt exactly been cheap in the wallet when it comes to spending money on the 2 franchises. And fan ticket boycott or not, Terry paid $165 million for the team. Its now valued at $750-900million (depending on your source). I'd say Terry can withstand any boycott & still be content with gaining 5-10x his original investment. To me the issue is more on who we're spending the money on & who we have to develop these assets we've acquired.

Anyways this is a more detailed breakdown on the team's valuation for anyone interested: https://www.forbes.com/teams/buffalo-sabres/?sh=32921f3664f3

image.thumb.png.7b2f4c9f9d62ab981802fedbfe6c8340.png

• Thanks (+1) 1