Sabres Scratching Skinner Ahead of 1000th Game

6 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I clicked it 🤦‍♂️ 

Same. And after reading how utterly BS the article was, and their reasons for scratching him, it made me sick.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Now, every social media nitwit for a team, business, even government has to join in on the “fun”.  

It has become a day to just stay off the internet.  

This you are right about. For millennia it has been a day to gaze up at the sky and wonder. You don’t need the internet to look up. 

15 hours ago, inkman said:

I’m not clicking.  The next time an April fools prank is funny will be the first time an April fools prank is funny. 

I'm old enough to remember calling the zoo on April 1st -- getting someone who actually answered the phone, "hello, this is the zoo" -- asking to speak to Mr. Lyons -- getting some traction (maybe they were just humouring us?) -- and thinking that was the funniest thing ever.

19 hours ago, inkman said:

I’m not clicking.  The next time an April fools prank is funny will be the first time an April fools prank is funny. 

At least not since the classic Olof Pilar days in Buffalo or the Sidd Finch Sports Illustrated article - back when we read paper magazines.