GDT: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres 3/27 7PM MSG and Radio

bob_sauve28

4 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I doubt there is anyone who doesn't want changes to the roster but you can  constantly run people in and out and you won't have success until you find a coach 

so get a new coach and make some changes to the roster.  
Adams has to do both this summer 

What coach worth a damn would want to work for Adams?  Who wants to coach the youngest roster in the NHL?

Fire Adams and Granato and hope that Pegula gets lucky hiring the new guys, like he did with Beane and McDermott.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

KA collects players who have never been in the playoffs. Skinner on the vereran side is the most glaring. Doesn’t play defence. On the youngest roster in the league there are many others who have yet to make the show. There’s much that is lacking on this team. We’re seeing the results in this game. Another soul crushing loss to what by all accounts is a lesser team. Late in another season we will miss the playoffs yet again. KA find some capable vets who would literally chew off their foot to get to the dance. And find a coaching staff with years of playoff appearances. Or get out of town.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Only takes one perfect word to describe the Sabres effort tonight… From coaches to players…

Inept. 

• Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The team takes on the personality of their coach.  Don is a good guy, well liked but doesn't inspire

have to hope the Hurricanes go out early and Bind'mour becomes a free agent.  
if not bring back Lindy with the idea that he will get a job in the front office down the line .... give Peca a few more years experience and bring him in 

truth be told, I'd rather Peca with experienced assistants over DG next year 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Well, ladies and gents, it was a season. Tonight, the sabres showed us how they would’ve played in an elimination game had they made the playoff. Spineless, effortless and soft. I broke a personal record this year for how many times the Sabres sucked me back in after I quit on them (the number is in the 20’s) and the Sabres broke a record for how many times they quit on a season and the fan base 

May I suggest they bring Vanek and Gaustad in as assistant coaches so they can at least be taught how to stand in front of the net and get rebounds? We have to be the worst in the league in that aspect. We would have been a wild card team had we even been remotely average at that. 

I’ll browse every now and then to see what’s been going on and be back come playoff time with my usual negativity and pessimism. Happy birthday Terry!

in Buffalo we say “There’s always next year”

Edited by OverPowerYou
  • Agree 1