GDT: Sabres @ Kings - Wed Jan 24, 2024, 10:30 pm ET MSG, ESPN+ Bally Sports West 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

1 minute ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Listen, I get it that everyone wants to burn this place down, but this is bullcrap.  Rob answered the bell every time and policed for his team for a long time. He was a valiant force and he did much more damage than he took for a team that needed him desperately. You can rag on his broadcasting chops, but this is a garbage take. 

Agree 100%. 
plus Razor had Aprox 3200 PIM and played 900 games. Twist had 1,100 PIM in 445 games. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Chair said:

Tell that to Ray's orbital bone 

I get it. You’re new here and want to taunt people. That’s fine. But at least honor honorable alumni because Rob was never a problem here and did his job. Flame the current roster all you want, but your take on Rob Ray is a terrible take.  

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Listen, I get it that everyone wants to burn this place down, but this is bullcrap.  Rob answered the bell every time and policed for his team for a long time. He was a valiant force and he did much more damage than he took for a team that needed him desperately. You can rag on his broadcasting chops, but this is a garbage take. 

DF81EAC0-9F95-450D-BAE9-5F5103579DC9.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, YoungsterJoey said:

DIS OR DAT MARTY!

I'd take Biron as coach over Granato. 

Actually I'd take a decent soda can as coach too 

1 minute ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I get it. You’re new here and want to taunt people. That’s fine. But at least honor honorable alumni because Rob was never a problem here and did his job. Flame the current roster all you want, but your take on Rob Ray is a terrible take.  

This guy has a Rob Ray poster above his desk still 

• Haha (+1) 2

Playing soft again… Dahlin and Greenway big minutes… No hits… Sabres rarely set a physical tone… Coaching.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

It worked.  He drew you in.

troll trolling GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

"Talked to Matty Ellis during the break. He loved the effort and the fact they're somehow only down by 2. He really thinks they can keep this game within 6 goals tonight. Matty is the reason my life has meaning. My shining star. My world. My destiny. Our bond will never be broken, unlike the Sabres in this game."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I dunno maybe send him to Rochester? 

Yep.  The long layoff got him off his game.

When he's off, that low glove side shot is kryptonite.  He absolutely has to have that 3rd one and the 2nd one was bad too.

Let him get it back.  He wasn't on his game in his Ra-cha-cha game either.   Let him spend February in the A and see where he and the Sabres are at come March and put him where it makes sense at that point.

1 minute ago, OverPowerYou said:

Is it ok for me to root for the leafs the rest of the way? I mean, a lot of my fathers side of the family is from the Hamilton area and at least Leafs fans hate the Bruins.

Hey, man, jump on any bandwagon you want.  The Sabres rejected all fan loyalty; we're all free agents.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.