GDT: Kraken @ Sabres - Tues. 7 pm ET, Jan 9, 2024 MSG-B, ROOT-NW, ESPN+, Sportsnet+ ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

4 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Change the goalie, get the team moving again.

ย 

Feels like the puck has been hopping like crazy and Seattle started jumping quicker and now itโ€™s bouncing even more. Itโ€™s a very unusual game to watch.

The last time he pulled Levi, UPL gave up 4 goals in no time. ย 
ย 

I would change goalie though, after chewing them out. ย ย 
ย 

The home stand to get back in the race is off to a poor start. ย 

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Leaky as hell. And he doesnโ€™t consistently track the play well.

He will probably become a good NHL goalie.

Itโ€™s Adamsโ€™ fault that the Sabres are relying on him now.

Oh I agree he likely will...he just isn't ready. No consistency. You can't play lights out one game and play like hot garbage the next. Been like that almost every gameย 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

It is coaching if they stop trying.ย  ย No accountability, just keep sending the same guys out there, nothing changes.

Roster construction and youth are factors but by far the biggest issue is coaching

3 of 5 shots go in. ย  Let's not over analyze this. ย the goalie has to be betterย 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dreams Burn Down said:

That incensed me.ย  More effort into getting back in time to cover his man would have been appreciated instead.

Krueger almost killed him.

Early Granato brought him back.

Now heโ€™s morphed into a player I donโ€™t like a whole lot. Heโ€™s inconsistent and his commitment to defense is absent.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

This team doesnโ€™t have what it takes to make the playoffs. KA might as well do a reset. Trade deadline is 2 months away. Make a substantial trade Mr. Adams. Give us hope. Prove to the fanbase you have a clue in team building.

You mean trading for Robinson wasn't enough?!?!

Seriously, what the heck does Adams do to earn his salary???ย  I guess in his mind, trying is enough (vs. doing).ย  Cue Yoda....do or do not, there is no try.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

This team doesnโ€™t have what it takes to make the playoffs. KA might as well do a reset. Trade deadline is 2 months away. Make a substantial trade Mr. Adams. Give us hope. Prove to the fanbase you have a clue in team building.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

The man said on WGR that he feels it will work itself out... This is what we'll have to watch this season once again!!!

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, FrenchConnection44 said:

Another turnover, another goal. Oh, wait, another turnover, another goal.ย 

Levi should stop that 5th goal.ย 

Terrible game by Jokiharu. ย Turnover, penalty, goal. Turnover, goal. Two goals directly attributable to his sloppy and not smart play.ย 

No way he should be starting over R Johnson - it's a joke

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Dreams Burn Down said:

My better half just walked past the room and said, "You're still watching that ****?"

My wife just shakes her head, smiles and walks by......and thinks "What an idiot he is......"

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

I've switched over to watch the Oilers; it's like they're playing a different sport. They sure turned things around following a coaching change.

Canucks are something too.ย  Coming to town this weekend.ย  Q Hughes, silky like our guy 26, but a much more intelligent game and a +30.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.