GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Sun. 6 pm ET, Dec 31, 2023, MSG-B, TSN 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

2 minutes ago, Big Guava said:

I mean...Sabres shooting from every possible location and can't buy a goal over the past 5 mins in a barrage of shots. 

Sens take one shot and get a flukey deflection and it's in the net.

Just gotta SMFH at this team sometimes.

That's what I mean.  The puck luck is ridiculously bad for this team right now.

4 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Anyone shocked? We always lose after a win. Set your watch to it. Levi let in a few softies tonight. Team once again not together. It’s not a lack of compete, it’s a lack of fundamentals and the accountability necessary to enforce it. 

Comrie would have made a difference! 

I'm kidding

• Haha (+1) 1

No point complaining about the neglect of Pegula or the intransigence of Adams or the incompetence of the coaches or the performance of the players anymore… We’ve been doing it regularly for over a month… 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Believer said:

No point complaining about the neglect of Pegula or the intransigence of Adams or the incompetence of the coaches or the performance of the players anymore… We’ve been doing it regularly for over a 12 seasons… 

Fify

7 minutes ago, Goldseatsaud said:

The owner doesn’t care folks. 

Ever since he’s owned them they have sucked big time. I hate that loser. He got lucky with the Bills. Wish he would sell the Sabres. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hawerchuk said:

Ever since he’s owned them they have sucked big time. I hate that loser. He got lucky with the Bills. Wish he would sell the Sabres. 

He's one lucky decision from doing the same thing with the Sabres.  Fire Adams and roll the dice.  Improve the odds by hiring a guy who's actually rebuilt a team in the past, but make the move, because Adams has no answers.

• Agree 3

9 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

Maybe in 2024 Sabres. 

Or 2025

Maybe 2026.

It Never Ends GIF by 303Products

ya got that right @Wyldnwoody44
if it weren't for my beer goggles

Edited by Cityo'Rasmii
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jad1 said:

He's one lucky decision from doing the same thing with the Sabres.  Fire Adams and roll the dice.  Improve the odds by hiring a guy who's actually rebuilt a team in the past, but make the move, because Adams has no answers.

I miss Darcy Regier, which I thought would never happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.