Jiri Kulich named captain of Czechia WJC team

LGR4GM

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Night Train said:

I'm sensing a promotion to Buffalo is coming with the Quinn injury. He would be placed on a scoring line, which makes total sense. 

I don't know, the article made it seem like they think he needs to mature a little, but ya, he has to be considered a candidate 

1 hour ago, Night Train said:

I'm sensing a promotion to Buffalo is coming with the Quinn injury. He would be placed on a scoring line, which makes total sense. 

They’ll probably just move Benson there and dress Olofsson. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Night Train said:

There is a 92% chance we miss the playoffs. This season is all but done.

Cozens has been abysmal at center. His only good moments are when JJP/Quinn are playing lights out. 

I am open to using Quinns injury to move Cozens over to the wing and giving Krebs/Kulich a go at C. 

Kulich aside, I wouldn't mind seeing JJP-Mitts-Cozens.

1 minute ago, Mango said:

There is a 92% chance we miss the playoffs. This season is all but done.

Cozens has been abysmal at center. His only good moments are when JJP/Quinn are playing lights out. 

I am open to using Quinns injury to move Cozens over to the wing and giving Krebs/Kulich a go at C. 

Kulich aside, I wouldn't mind seeing JJP-Mitts-Cozens.

After seeing Mitts, Tuch and Greenway as a thing, I'd be loath to break them up

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

This is fair. I agree. 

JJP-Kulich/Krebs-Cozens it is. 

I think Benson's all-around vision, sense, and defensive awareness best replicates Quinn's game. JJP-Cozens-Benson as 2nd line.

My possible counter is if VO is going to be on the ice, put him with Thompson-Skinner and give them 3rd line minutes until they collectively wake up and start attacking the net. (And keep them together on the PP so at least there's a shooter on either side of the ice.)

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

I think Benson's all-around vision, sense, and defensive awareness best replicates Quinn's game. JJP-Cozens-Benson as 2nd line.

My possible counter is if VO is going to be on the ice, put him with Thompson-Skinner and give them 3rd line minutes until they collectively wake up and start attacking the net. (And keep them together on the PP so at least there's a shooter on either side of the ice.)

At the moment I don't see Cozens value at C. The only success he has had this year has been being carried by JJP and Quinn. His 200 foot game stinks, and he is probably our worst forward in our own end outside of Skinner. 

Move him to the wing hopefully we can extract some value there. 

34 minutes ago, Mango said:

At the moment I don't see Cozens value at C. The only success he has had this year has been being carried by JJP and Quinn. His 200 foot game stinks, and he is probably our worst forward in our own end outside of Skinner. 

Move him to the wing hopefully we can extract some value there. 

I agree with your Cozens to wing move -- this season at least. I haven't seen any indication that HCDG is willing to play him at wing (except for right after his facial injury/concussion when he was wearing the shield).

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

For the love of all that's good and Holy, PLEASE do not put Thompson and Olofsson on the same PP.  You've come up with the best way to ensure the PP is even MORE stationary than it currently is.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.