Origin of The Beast-How Devon Levi got His Nickname

Brawndo

In an interview with the Spitting Chiclets Podcast released today, Levi mentioned how the nickname The Beast came to be. When Levi was waiting for His Immigration Paperwork He mentioned said during a press scrum You can only keep the beast in the cage for so long. 
The team heard it and the rest is history. 

It’s a very good interview. Starts at one hour fifty three minute mark.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/spittin-chiclets/id1112425552?i=1000635536695

• Thanks (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

In an interview with the Spitting Chiclets Podcast released today, Levi mentioned how the nickname The Beast came to be. When Levi was waiting for His Immigration Paperwork He mentioned said during a press scrum You can only keep the beast in the cage for so long. 
The team heard it and the rest is history. 

It’s a very good interview. Starts at one hour fifty three minute mark.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/spittin-chiclets/id1112425552?i=1000635536695

Haven't listened yet, but if that's how the nickname arose, it is sooooooo stupid, it's actually awesome.

🍺

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Kind of strange, because I've always thought of that metaphor from how Johnny Cash talked about having to keep the beast in the cage, referring to addiction and the chance that it could break out at any moment so it was a constant struggle. 

You and every other octogenarian 😀

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.