GDT: Sabres @ Sharks, Feb 18, 2023, 10:30pm, MSG šŸ“ŗ WGR šŸ“»

LGR4GM

Today was a long day for us on the homestead so the Mrs. So the Mrs. and I treated ourselves. We burned one down, ordered a pizza, and watched Zoolander and Jurassic Park.

Ā 

Anyways. I woke up from a nap and was very confused to see us getting outshot on the power play.Ā 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, HumanSlinky39 said:

These guys just cannot play against teams that get physical with them. It just jams up the offense and they donā€™t know how to react. Thatā€™s not an off night, thatā€™s systemic.

Gettingā€™Big Boyedā€™

Just now, Mango said:

Today was a long day for us on the homestead so the Mrs. So the Mrs. and I treated ourselves. We burned one down, ordered a pizza, and watched Zoolander and Jurassic Park.

Ā 

Anyways. I woke up from a nap and was very confused to see us getting outshot on the power play.Ā 

Say hi to Mrs. šŸ„­Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

How is this team supposed to win 3 out of 4 the rest of the way when they can barely manage offense vs this crap team.Ā 

Canā€™t watch today but the yo-yo-ing performance of our team and those around us fighting for 8th is pretty par for the course: weā€™re talking about teams ranked ~20th in a league of 32. Again, to make the playoffs you only need to be mediocre aka average.Ā 

Of course making up ground is another story but we are getting some help todayĀ 

7 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

If Iā€™m UPL Iā€™m asking what the heck is wrong with everyone in front of him.Ā 

Wouldnā€™t mind a goalie going ahead and stealing one for us. Believe it or not itā€™s not that uncommon a thing re: other teamsĀ 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JohninMinn. said:

It's kind of depressing for an old timer seeing them at the empty bank.

What kind of world are we leaving for the kids?

Not their fault. Management decision. Rayzorā€™s meal tab was breaking Terryā€™s fortuneā€¦.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

I honestly believe Dan getting better w his PxP. Rayzor on the other handā€¦. two hot dogs shy of an 8 pack sometimesā€¦..

Im convinced Razor comes in to the broadcast right from the bar sometimes. He just looks like heā€™s either winding up or winding down from a bender on some nights.

Edited by Mango

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Ā 

This all sounds well and good but..

....why male models?Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.