Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I concur, coaching is a part of the problem. I got nothing. I'm merely basing my assessments on the products performance, and we've had 4 solid seasons to at least formulate an opinion that's not all that crazy. At least, for myself in any event. Again, I know many get moody when I say trade Allen, but I cannot in good conscience shy away from what I believe should be done. No apologies here, just my humbled opinion is all.

Won’t happen… but I agree with your assessment of Allen… Played enough games and late game situations… to be labeled “Close”… as opposed to “Money”

• Like (+1) 1

Sure like Kincaid… Kid has skill and football character… Plays hard all game… Runs every route… and makes plays when his number is called… Just like Diggs… 

Need TDs Josh.

Edited by Believer

5 minutes ago, Believer said:

Won’t happen… but I agree with your assessment of Allen… Played enough games and late game situations… to be labeled “Close”… as opposed to “Money”

Yep, and I get it to be honest. After starving in the vine for near 20 years, ownership, management, will try to squeeze something out of this, not money, but something tangible in the form of a championship. It won't happen with the current organization make up, from management to coaching to roster. That's just my opinion once again, and i may be wrong ad I often say. But as of now, given 4+ years to grade the product, I don't see it.

Burrows is running… Why isn’t Josh running tonight… We are behind… Need to open up their defense… Dorsey asleep?

Nice last couple tackles by Johnson

This team just isn't very good. They're improperly built, and the parts they do have are misused. 

We've pumped so much into the defense and it shows. But then you completely abandon Diggs and Kincaid for large stretches of the game. Playcalls coming in late leading to wasted timeouts. Runs on 2nd and long. It's all surprisingly sloppy.

Edited by sodbuster
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Believer said:

It’s the end of the 3Q… Dorsey needs to call Josh’s number

Wasted TO… Sheesh

The Bengals are all over Dorsey's plans. They are all over our receivers, they are all over Josh running. The team does not have what it takes and Josh is no savior. I doubt we make the playoffs this year, their window, as short as it was, is closed.

Just now, sodbuster said:

This team just isn't very good. They're improperly built, and the parts they do have are misused. 

We've pumped so much into the defense and it shows. But then you completely abandon Diggs and Kinkaid for large stretches of the game. Playcalls coming in late leading to wasted timeouts. Runs on 2nd and long. It's all surprisingly sloppy.

Not surprising, just exposed for public consumption.

10 months to stew on this revenge game, huge playoff importance

Duct tape defense is simulatenously overperforming by forcing 3 punts in 6 drives, while being achingly disappointing on the TD drives 

Offense has 10 points to show for their 6 drives 

I'm not pushing back anymore. I'm not defending these guys anymore. Do what you have to do. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KC Scouts said:

Bills are going to have a worse winning percentage than the Sabres.

Meh, the Sabres may surpass the Bills.

9me can hope. And I can dream, can't I.

I don't worry about the Bills, playoffs, no playoffs. They aren't going anywhere, at least, for awhile.

But our beloved Sabres, ya, I'm much more optimistc.

• Agree 1

McD challenging that bounced catch?… Don’t the Bills have someone checking the tv replays??…

McD makes the worst Challege decisions… 

• Agree 1