Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Allen going to have to score 45.  That offense is a juggernaut right now. 

Our defense is hobbled. White and Milano out. Our secondary was already suspect, take those 2 out, especially Milano, and Von still not going pre injury, and it creates opportunities to exploit.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Our defense is hobbled. White and Milano out. Our secondary was already suspect, take those 2 out, especially Milano, and Von still not going pre injury, and it creates opportunities to exploit.

And we got stopped. The defense must force an out here or the steamrolling begins. 

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

You’ll never beat Cincy when you turn the ball over. 

They're beatable. I'm not afraid of them. Josh needs to run more, and they need to stop trying to push what running game we have up the middle. Cook does his best work off the tackle, we should be looking to go long side sweeps, that and Josh's running ability could open the downfield up.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Buffalo sports are really stressing me out early this year. 

Inda, I've been saying it for awhile now. Trade Allen, get a QB in here that doesn't choke.

It's not a popular opinion, and yes, I could be wrong. But when we traded the pick that we could of used to get Mahomes, nothing, and I mean nothing, has been more frustrating save 4 super bowl losses in a row. Josh isn't the answer. Good QB, but not going to lead us to the promise land imho. Get a haul back for him in picks and players and move forward, again, imho.

Unimpressive half for Allen & Co… Dorsey plan is impotent… Bengal D isn’t beating us… We are beating ourselves… Poor play calling… Poor execution…

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Inda, I've been saying it for awhile now. Trade Allen, get a QB in here that doesn't choke.

It's not a popular opinion, and yes, I could be wrong. But when we traded the pick that we could have used to get Mahomes, nothing, and I mean nothing, has been more frustrating save 4 super bowl losses in a row. Josh isn't the answer. Good QB, but not going to lead us to the promise land imho. Get a haul back for him in picks and players and move forward, again, imho.

Our problem is coaching. It’s obvious this staff is good but not elite. And beane can’t waste 1 and 2nd round picks anymore. 

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Our problem is coaching. It’s obvious this staff is good but not elite. And beane can’t waste 1 and 2nd round picks anymore. 

I concur, coaching is a part of the problem. I got nothing. I'm merely basing my assessments on the products performance, and we've had 4 solid seasons to at least formulate an opinion that's not all that crazy. At least, for myself in any event. Again, I know many get moody when I say trade Allen, but I cannot in good conscience shy away from what I believe should be done. No apologies here, just my humbled opinion is all.

• Like (+1) 1