GDT Rochester @ Hershey 12/19/21 7 pm AHLTV

inkman

• inkman changed the title to GDT Rochester @ Hershey 12/19/21 7 pm AHLTV

What I love about Krebs is that besides the offensive chops is the busting his ass back on the backcheck to break up a play or cover a guy to take away a prime option. That and the will to stick his nose in along the boards and all the dirty areas.

His game reminds me of Gilmour. Never the flashiest but skill+work ethic+heart makes him a difference maker all over the ice.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 5

5 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

What I love about Krebs is that besides the offensive chops is the busting his ass back on the backcheck to break up a play or cover a guy to take away a prime option. That and the will to stick his nose in along the boards and all the dirty areas.

His game reminds me of Gilmour. Never the flashiest but skill+work ethic+heart makes him a difference maker all over the ice.

He was a force tonight regardless of the goals.

Gilmour is a good comparable. He plays faster, but the competitive streak, the two-way commitment and the pass-first mentality are similar.

Dont think he will reach the offensive heights, but you never know. 19 points in 18 games as an AHL rookie is nothing to scoff at.

Rossi has 18 in 18. Newhook and Boldy are also at around a point per game. Caufield a little less. Villardi has 7 in 9, Turcotte just 10 in 18. Byfield 0 in 4. Zegras had 21 in 17 last year.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Kinds of sounds like a Weird Al parody of a B-52s song

I found an unreleased version of that song 

If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says
Fifteen miles to the, butt crack, butt crack yeah
I'm headin' down the Hershey highway
Lookin' for the butt getaway

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, dudacek said:

Dont think he will reach the offensive heights, but you never know. 19 points in 18 games as an AHL rookie is nothing to scoff at.

Rossi has 18 in 18. Newhook and Boldy are also at around a point per game. Caufield a little less. Villardi has 7 in 9, Turcotte just 10 in 18. Byfield 0 in 4. Zegras had 21 in 17 last year.

And Quinn has 24 in 17! 😁

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I found an unreleased version of that song 

If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says
Fifteen miles to the, butt crack, butt crack yeah
I'm headin' down the Hershey highway
Lookin' for the butt getaway

Weird Al’s producers must have thought it would have been to controversial to release.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.