GDT Marlies at Amerks 11/5/21 7pm AHL TV

Brawndo

Fitzgerald blasts one off Quinn’s face. Great. Leads immediately to EN goal and another EN goal.  

Completely dominated the game. Shots 31-22.  Missed at least 3 wide open nets.  Great showing. Dominant performance.  The kids overwhelmed the Marlins all night. Just no luck around the cage. 

28 minutes ago, inkman said:

Fitzgerald blasts one off Quinn’s face. Great. Leads immediately to EN goal and another EN goal.  

Completely dominated the game. Shots 31-22.  Missed at least 3 wide open nets.  Great showing. Dominant performance.  The kids overwhelmed the Marlins all night. Just no luck around the cage. 

I broke down and got the AHL TV deal.

I thought UPL was solid

I love Krebs compete/grit/throwing his body into players. He is a player Sabres fans will love. Awesome that Peca is going to mentor him.

How Malone missed that I will never know

Hope Quinn is OK. What a ridiculous play by Fitzgerald there

22 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I broke down and got the AHL TV deal.

I thought UPL was solid

I love Krebs compete/grit/throwing his body into players. He is a player Sabres fans will love. Awesome that Peca is going to mentor him.

How Malone missed that I will never know

Hope Quinn is OK. What a ridiculous play by Fitzgerald there

Good year for that

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, inkman said:

To be fair, that second goal was god awful and should never have happened. Without that goal we would have tied the game and the EN wouldn’t have happened either.

We did dominate though and the officiating was garbage. Wtf call a penalty on a team down by 2 with 20 seconds left? Friggin nerd. Just let the fing game end.

Edited by Ogre
Not good awful

9 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

If JJP - Krebs - Quinn can keep together and find continuous chemistry and excellence this season...  we can slip them in as Line3 to the Sabres next year. A kid line like Vanek-Roy-Afinogenov (although better defensively) would be incredibly good for this Sabres team.

Mitts Tuch

Tage VO

Girgs Okposo

Are the basis of 3 serviceable NHL lines.

Yes, I’ll take Asplund Cozens Peterka Krebs and Quinn over Hinostroza, Bjork, Eakin, Hayden and Caggiula 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.