Jump to content

NFL Survivor Group - Join in!


Recommended Posts

Geez, what is Washington doing beating Philly?  I’m out.  Overthought it.  Decided to keep Baltimore for another week, now there are no other weeks for me.

Out in my other survivor  league also as I picked Indy over Jacksonville.   The 2 teams projected to be the worst both win their openers at home against playoff contenders.  Go figure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SDS unpinned this topic
16 hours ago, gilbert11 said:

Geez, what is Washington doing beating Philly?  I’m out.  Overthought it.  

Same here, and I thought we were good at halftime. Out the first week, I don't think I've ever done that before

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Home underdogs. The great eliminator!

Packers are a lock next week, btw.

No NFC North in-division game is a lock this year, IMO.

Edited by Eleven
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ubkev said:

LOCK!!!!

Steer clear of the Packers in week 2. The Packers never led a second of either game against Detroit last year (GW kicks as time expired each game) and one of those games was without Stafford and the Packers were still hunting for a first-round bye in the playoffs. Add to that Kenny Clark is hurt so they now have 0 legit DL in a scheme that doesn't bother with run stops in the first place. Add to that the Vikings were playing 3 new CBs, no Danielle Hunter, no Linval Joseph or his free-agent replacement who opted out. The Lions like to fold at the weirdest times, but in recent years it has not been against Green Bay. Sure, the Packers probably win 24-23 or something, but this is not the lock you are looking for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarthEbriate said:

Steer clear of the Packers in week 2. The Packers never led a second of either game against Detroit last year (GW kicks as time expired each game) and one of those games was without Stafford and the Packers were still hunting for a first-round bye in the playoffs. Add to that Kenny Clark is hurt so they now have 0 legit DL in a scheme that doesn't bother with run stops in the first place. Add to that the Vikings were playing 3 new CBs, no Danielle Hunter, no Linval Joseph or his free-agent replacement who opted out. The Lions like to fold at the weirdest times, but in recent years it has not been against Green Bay. Sure, the Packers probably win 24-23 or something, but this is not the lock you are looking for.

LOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Iggles!?!?!?!

Really?  The team that lost to the no truth in advertising "Football Team" in week 1 was somebody's lock to win this week?!?

That's awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taro T said:

The Iggles!?!?!?!

Really?  The team that lost to the no truth in advertising "Football Team" in week 1 was somebody's lock to win this week?!?

That's awesome.

 Meanwhile I want to know why a tie is a loss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

 Meanwhile I want to know why a tie is a loss.

Like Bruce Hornsby said "that's just the way it is." 😉

(Actually, it's because the point of the pool is to pick a guaranteed winner.  A team that ties has not won.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Like Bruce Hornsby said "that's just the way it is." 😉

(Actually, it's because the point of the pool is to pick a guaranteed winner.  A team that ties has not won.)

I respect you too much to have you quote Bruce Hornsby.  Would you kindly delete and start again?

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eleven said:

I respect you too much to have you quote Bruce Hornsby.  Would you kindly delete and start again?

Bruce Hornsby is awesome. I’m glad you’re out.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eleven said:

I respect you too much to have you quote Bruce Hornsby.  Would you kindly delete and start again?

It's been a LONG week & this coming one will likely be even longer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...