Stanley Cup Playoffs 2020 Thread

Andrew Amerk

6 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

This is true in some cases, but what players have the Sabres disinvested in that moved elsewhere and became more successful?

Recently Lehner comes to mind but that was more of his own personal demons then anything else

O'Reilly might be another, but he wasn't bad here

Bogo just got an assist :)

5 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I hate Marchand more than Brady and Belichick combined. I wish that little ***** would get knocked the ***** out. Scumbag POS. 

Agree. 
But but but ... you would loooove to have him on the Sabres! ????

Edited by Zamboni

Just now, Claude Balls said:

Can't argue that. Although Varada wasn't half the player Marchand is, I loved how everyone in the league hated his guts for his nasty play.

I would gladly take ONLY the production of Marchand. Everything else about that bloated sack of protoplasm, I hate. I am one of the few apparently who would not want him on the Sabres. I’d rather have someone else who can produce the points without the scumbag, douchebaggery he does.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I honestly wouldn’t want him on the Sabres. 

I want good goons like Ott, not bad rats like Marchand. 

Ott was a likeable guy. Marchand is nothing but hateable. Like Zamboni said, I would take his production without the BS cheap shots and licking of other players. The guy is an embarrassment with his shenanigans.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.