Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

33 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I hate the Patriots more than any entity on planet earth. 

McVay with the FG. Payton not making it a 3 possession game, thereby guaranteeing the Rams would have the final possession. 

I fell asleep for the 3rd quarter, but if you're referring to the fg to tie it at 20 that was 100% the right call 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

No. Giving Brees 5 minutes with a tie is the wrong call. McVay is just lucky Payton and the refs bailed him out. 

Their defense had held Brees to 1 td that half. If Brees had put up 40 on them at that point sure but he didn't 

Edited by WildCard

I think the worst part of this is going to be even more "Tom Brady is unquestionably the GOAT" talk. He threw a game-ending interception! Except  some dumb dumb was offsite by a hand, with zero impact on the play. I hate this so much. Everything about it.

And seriously, the NFL overtime rules. This is like if MLB decided extra innings at-bats by a coin flip and the first team to get a run wins. Just unbelievably stupid. But if they didn't change it after the Super Bowl two years ago, will they now? I doubt it.

6 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The NFL makes me want to just throw my elbows at everything around me

In the intermitintermittent flashes of self aware revelations that sew me into the seams of reality...I agree. 

How did Goodell decide to attend this one of two games played today?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.