Extreme philosophical discussion

PASabreFan

Kleenex ---> toilet ---> flush. Problem solved.

There have been no less than 60 stink bugs who have met their demise in my house in the past year via this method.

Two of them went one direction and he went the other?

Chuckling... just quietly chuckling.

Seriously, my house is my house.  The only bugs I don't kill are the spiders and that's because they kill other bugs.  Anything else gets deported via the flush tube to the septic system where they can help fertilize the great outdoors.

Except flies... those hold a special place in my heart.  I use the rubber bands from celery to shoot the flies.  They are very strong bands, they are very wide, and the very much squash the guts right out of the fly.

There have been no less than 60 stink bugs who have met their demise in my house in the past year via this method.

Chuckling... just quietly chuckling.

Seriously, my house is my house. The only bugs I don't kill are the spiders and that's because they kill other bugs. Anything else gets deported via the flush tube to the septic system where they can help fertilize the great outdoors.

Except flies... those hold a special place in my heart. I use the rubber bands from celery to shoot the flies. They are very strong bands, they are very wide, and the very much squash the guts right out of the fly.

https://bugasalt.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7JeCsbD82AIVS1YNCh3M0QPxEAAYASAAEgLV1fD_BwE

Oh I am laughing my ao....  makes the perfect cat toy... what to shoot cats?  oh the laser!  Love that it is a dog chasing it.  Plus the little shoot deal for the fly running across the screen....  Best marketing I have ever seen!

Uh, yeah. I may be commenting a little above my usual area of expertise here. I think what I meant was that there'd be no chance in the immediate area in and outside my house. I mean, where is a North Carolina stinkbug going to get some action around here?

I'm willing to wager: If you don't yet have stink bugs in the home on the regular, you soon will. Those goddamned things are everywhere.

We used to have a few from time to time, and then two summers ago there were dozens (100s?) camped out on/around our AC window units. They've been in the home ever since. Peak season, I probably dispose of 10 per week, sometimes more. Through the winter - it's probably 2 or 3 per month.

I'd argue, perhaps in vain, for either killing it or returning it to Carolina. This is an invasive species from what you said, and can be harmful to crops. Even Carolina isn't its native home, its Asia. While I don't know the mating habits of the marmorated stink bug, its possible it could lay eggs that have already been fertilized, and spread the species up to you. I mean, it probably wouldn't survive the winter, and even if it had eggs to lay it probably wouldn't be enough to start up the species, but still.

If you don't want to do the job yourself I'll bring my dog down there. He loves eating stinkbugs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.