GDT Sabres at Flames 1-22-18. 9pm MSG, GR 550

Brawndo

And Eichel, by then out of the league and a postal worker, walked into the room...

Everyone is seeing it differently, but I saw a cheap punch to the side of Beaulieu's face as he was going down.

He was and he was stunned by it. He didn’t attempt to brace his fall with his hands prior to his head hitting the ice

And Eichel, by then out of the league and a postal worker, walked into the room...

Everyone is seeing it differently, but I saw a cheap punch to the side of Beaulieu's face as he was going down.

Like I'd said, only watched it once, will probably check it out again tomorrow & opinion could change upon further review.

But on a different note: like that Housley chewing them out has them playing hockey tonight. When they need that, he needs to do it more often. They don't need a buddy; they need a coach.

They Look Like A Real Team Tonight

They do. Hopefully they pull this out in the 3rd & have something to build on.

Kane not looking very interested tonight.

Really don't think he wants to get traded, but knows it's coming. Hard to not be disinterested when you know your days are numbered.

Our power play moves the puck better than most units in the NHL. Gotta get the finishing mojo back.

They have been moving it well & doing better at getting it in the zone as well (though still not as well as last season). Keep doing both of those well & the shooting percentage will go up.

Kyle came to play. Again.

Yeah, and great observation by Biron in the intermission about him holding onto the puck too long before he shoots. There was a few times he did that on Saturday, too. Very frustrating to watch, i wonder what the issue is with the delayed timing for him. Beyond that, i think he's been fantastic last several games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.