GDT: Dallas Stars @ Buffalo Sabres, 1/20/2018, 1pm ET, MSG

LGR4GM

You have a problem with me voicing my opinion???????????

Nobody has a problem with you saying things, but this is a public forum, and if your opinions get countered, that is just as much our right to do as it is your right to say it. And doing so does not hamper your right to an opinion in any way.

Edited by Randall Flagg

noun: primadonna
the chief female singer in an opera or opera company.
synonyms: leading soprano, leading lady, diva, star, opera star, principal singer
"this scene was added to give the prima donna another aria"
a very temperamental person with an inflated view of their own talent or importance.
synonyms: ego, self-important person, his nibs, temperamental person, princess, diva, pooh-bah;
informaldrama queen
"a city council filled with prima donnas"

First definition: definitely. Second: 50/50 at least.

Well,,,FY.

I really don't have a problem with you voicing your opinion, even though I think it's wrong. You just seem like you came here today to pick a fight so I figured I would make it easier for you to get all fired up. I guess you don't need any help there, though.

I really don't have a problem with you voicing your opinion, even though I think it's wrong. You just seem like you came here today to pick a fight so I figured I would make it easier for you to get all fired up. I guess you don't need any help there, though.

My opinion is you're an A hole. Am I wrong? Yes, I probably am. But it's MY opinion. Buh bye.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.