GDT Jets at Sabres 1/9/18 7 PM MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Keep wantin' to see if a paper airplane made from the "game notes" sheet could make it across from the 300's to the 200's. :lol:

Problem is, instead of kicking me out for trying it, they'll probably give me extra tickets to try to get rid of. :doh:

If that happens, remember this: when life gives you paper, make paper airplanes.

So, um.... I met a girl.  She has never watched a hockey game in her life, and expresses no interest in it.  I spent last night hanging out with her, not watching hockey.  I have never felt so alive...

And SabreSpace called her Yoko.

I never wanted him gone. Should have got rid of Darcy and kept Ruff.

At one time, I was of the opinion that Ruff could stay as long as he wanted.  When they let him go though, I'd come around to the position that it was his time to leave.  I feel the same way.  The Sabres aren't going to improve by bringing back an old coach; we saw that with Nolan.  We have also seen that in general, bringing back former Sabres to lead the team almost always leads to disappointment.  So what's the answer?  I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure it's not Ruff.

So, um.... I met a girl.  She has never watched a hockey game in her life, and expresses no interest in it.  I spent last night hanging out with her, not watching hockey.  I have never felt so alive...

Cool story, brah. I will be sure to to this while watching Columbus destroy the Sabres tomorrow night at 7pm Eastern.

Awesome!!

And SabreSpace called her Yoko.

Also awesome ...

At one time, I was of the opinion that Ruff could stay as long as he wanted.  When they let him go though, I'd come around to the position that it was his time to leave.  I feel the same way.  The Sabres aren't going to improve by bringing back an old coach; we saw that with Nolan.  We have also seen that in general, bringing back former Sabres to lead the team almost always leads to disappointment.  So what's the answer?  I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure it's not Ruff.

oh, I didn't mean we should bring Ruff back only meant I wouldn't have fired him until after Darcy was fired. Nolan and Ruff , in my mind, are not even comparable when talking coaching. Darcy was a good coach in my opinion.

You mean Lindy not Darcy, right?

I think Darcy was a very mediocre to below average GM. Lindy on the other hand I think is a good coach above average in my opinion when I look around the league. Nolan totally out of it at this level.

I think Darcy was a very mediocre to below average GM. Lindy on the other hand I think is a good coach above average in my opinion when I look around the league. Nolan totally out of it at this level.

I think Lindy would make a very good GM.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.