What Cody Hodgson didn't tell us

dudacek

Oh, man. Bleckh.

This not only changes the way I think about Hodgson, but it gives me pause on how I tend to complain about players generally.

I think generally we should pause before the extreme criticism that we dish out.  For every Ville Leino there are probably many more Cody Hodgsons and Tim Connollys.

I think generally we should pause before the extreme criticism that we dish out.  For every Ville Leino there are probably many more Cody Hodgsons and Tim Connollys.

Speaking of Connolly, an awful lot of people who feel bad about how they treated Cody are ones who treated Tim quite shabbily AFTER it was known he was dealing with concussion issues. Hell, the man was avatar-shamed here until very recently.

Speaking of Connolly, an awful lot of people who feel bad about how they treated Cody are ones who treated Tim quite shabbily AFTER it was known he was dealing with concussion issues. Hell, the man was avatar-shamed here until very recently.

I think almost everyone that read the piece on Connelly reversed their stance. And some people here led an effort to get the avatar changed. Too late? Maybe, but pointing out people's mistakes after they've made amends is bad form.

Haliburton is not considered Northern Ontario.

Perry Sound area and up is the traditional cutoff point.

Some think that anything north of The Great Satan is 'Northern Ontario'.

As Neo said, Ontario is go big that one can be 3+ hours north of Toronto and still be in Southern Ontario.

If you go a bit north of Thunder Bay you are in vast areas of absolutely nothing.

ueah, most people call northern Ontario anything north of Toronto because Toronto is the centre of the Canadian universe apparently. Also I w would assume it's thought of that way because I'm sure it would be close to a 50/50 split population wise if you compared numbers of the population north of say Barrie and everything south of it.

Usually when people refer to southern Ontario, the are talking about the little foot shaped area surrounded by all the great lakes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.