Who are the passengers?

dudacek

Sam is never going to play hockey like Jack. He's going to play hockey like Samson ###### Reinhart: from the center position.

Fine I will rephrase because semantics. 

When Sam ###### Reinhart is anywhere near as valuable/useful to the team as Jack Eichel from the center wing or any position than maybe his coach will lay off. 

I love Reinhart but his attitude and play in the 2nd half of the season wasn't good enough. He stopped going to the ROR practices and you could tell. He was not an effective player down the stretch and I expect more from him. 

Edited by LGR4GM

The coaches put a hold on ROR's practice for rest purposes, and how do we know Samson wasn't in the gym/nursing small injuries during the practices he missed? I'm sure he was still 110% during the regular workouts, aside from the extra stuff. Criticizing Sam for that with how little info we actually have is pointless.

I have no problem saying Jack mailed it in. He was clearly out of it the last few games. What makes me roll my eyes are the takes that extrapolate that onto his character and that he's not a winner...and my personal favorite, that he hadn't earned the right to quit on his coach. What the F ever, man. Bylsma sucks. He knows Bylsma sucks. He's human.

Wow. I just have no response to this. I keep trying to come with something and I really just can't.

Jack has earned the right to quit on his coach.

A player that we fans have sacrificed two seasons to get. Two seasons of unwatchable hockey while being forced to accept that losing is good, doesn't like his coach

A twenty year old kid doesn't like his coach so he has earned the right to quit on his coach, his team, on the fans,…

Mmmmm K.

That smarmy enough for ya d4rk?

I can't wait until GMTM says he's sticking with DD. The temper tantrums around here are going to make that guy on the United flight look like an alter boy.

Contrarianman... STRIKES AGAAYYYN!

I've seen my autistic daughter act more appropriately when she didn't get what she wanted.

lol Jack quit on the season after we missed the playoffs. We missed the playoffs because of our ###### coach.

And if you really think forcefully dragging the guy off the plane was the right thing to do... then wow.

The right thing to do would have been to honor the contract he agreed to and get off the plane on his own power.

#hissyfitnation (did I do that right?)

This is bait

It's really not. He entered an agreement when he bought a ticket to fly on their plane. Part of that agreement states that they could bump him. It sucks, but it's in there and it's a possibility and he agreed to it. If he didn't want to accept that possibility, he should have taken a bus or rented a car or, if it was an option for him, flown his own plane.

It's really not. He entered an agreement when he bought a ticket to fly on their plane. Part of that agreement states that they could bump him. It sucks, but it's in there and it's a possibility and he agreed to it. If he didn't want to accept that possibility, he should have taken a bus or rented a car or, if it was an option for him, flown his own plane.

1.  My understanding is the rules change once you are seated.  I could be wrong though.  That should have been handled before boarding.

2.  I can't think of a single other consumer agreement that allows a product/service provider to demand you return product/service after money has exchanged hands AND you've taken possession of it.

Wrong reaction by consumer.  Way wrong reaction by airline.

1.  My understanding is the rules change once you are seated.  I could be wrong though.  That should have been handled before boarding.

2.  I can't think of a single other consumer agreement that allows a product/service provider to demand you return product/service after money has exchanged hands AND you've taken possession of it.

Wrong reaction by consumer.  Way wrong reaction by airline.

I don't think #1 is true. I'm pretty sure we have almost no say in what goes on at any time once we are through the security check at the airport.

*eyes bait suspiciously*

That's a woolly bugger, the most delicious treat anybfish ever tasted. Go for it,  you know it will be awesome. 

You both suck. It's going to be a while before I make it back the the Rod and gun thread.

I'm wondeesing if he might even be calling out Reinhart...I was mostly unimpressed by his progress this year...5 on 5 he did next to nothing

Right...so they can put their employees on board. What the hell other industry would sacrifice customers for their employees after the customer has paid that wants to stay in business?

They might be "right" but "right" doesn't always mean correct. Just because you can legally do something didn't mean you aren't committing "business suicide" by doing it.

I don't agree with how it was handled but the employees were on duty and scheduled to fly to another city to work their flights. It's a common practice with all airlines

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.