Claude Julien Fired

WildCard

I've been hearing that Vancouver wants Julien. They are voices in my head but I'm hearing them. Maybe they were talking about Julienne carrots ? I'm really not sure.

He'd never go there. They're such a tire fire

Legitimate options for him, outside of us, are Florida, Dallas and NYI

Whatever GM has the stones to fire their current coach right now for the purpose of hiring Julien should win executive of the year. I'm serious.

(Obviously you don't fire Babcock, Quenneville, etc.....but you get the point)

Yup. Again, I don't think Julien takes a job until the summer, but I will be hugely disappointed in Murray if we don't take a run at him. He can't be happy with Boston, and we have a load of young talent here that we can pay him a lot of money to have fun with. I feel like we're a very good spot for him

Yup. Again, I don't think Julien takes a job until the summer, but I will be hugely disappointed in Murray if we don't take a run at him. He can't be happy with Boston, and we have a load of young talent here that we can pay him a lot of money to have fun with. I feel like we're a very good spot for him

It would be good for him if he felt the need to beat Boston every time we play them with a Boston lad leading the way. 

For whatever it's worth:

Having a little fun over here cause ya gotta try. I think Bylsma is safe. Very safe. I'll say safe until at least New Year's.

For whatever it's worth:

Jeremy White@JeremyWGR 25m25 minutes ago

More

Having a little fun over here cause ya gotta try. I think Bylsma is safe. Very safe. I'll say safe until at least New Year's.

I think he's right. And on a scale of ups in Buffalo sports history, this will go down in the top 10

For whatever it's worth:

Yep. We can go ahead and kiss next season good bye already. Looks like we wasted the entire ELC's of Eichel and Reinhart already.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.