GDT: NY Islanders at Buffalo 7:00 pm ET, 12/16/2016

Doohickie

I would sit Reinhart for a game or two.Got a point. Frustrating game. Lehner's been great but he's the reason we aren't going to win.

Lehner a chief reason why we won that game.

We are actually a pretty good OT team now that Bylsma is playing the right guys.

Heads up play from Okposo.

Lehner a chief reason why we won that game.

We are actually a pretty good OT team now that Bylsma is playing the right guys.

Heads up play from Okposo.

For sure, the only guy that seemed to show up. I was predicting a shootout meltdown :P 

Ristolainen is the kind of player that can have a tough night and still win you the game and collect two points. 

That game was frustrating as hell. But they did it! THEY GOT OVER THE HUMP

Winning streak time

Okposo has got to be our most consistent offensive player right now. He's actually an extremely deft playmaker. He's a top player in this league.

He's a righty ROR that's maybe a bit better on the boards and a bit worse at forcing turnovers. Helluva signing. Can't fathom why the team we beat didn't want to give him the money they gave a pile of garbage.

He's a righty ROR that's maybe a bit better on the boards and a bit worse at forcing turnovers. Helluva signing. Can't fathom why the team we beat didn't want to give him the money they gave a pile of garbage.

That pile of garbage almost beat us.

It was like 3:15 AM there or something haha cut him some slack!

Only if he comes to Texas to make me a panny.

Can somebody please injure Girlchuk so he doesn't ruin a stud hockey player's career? You can take the d#####bag out if Baah-stan, but you can't take the Baah-stan out of the d#####bag. :censored:

There are an EXTREMELY few players that should be injured for overall player safety. But that #### is one.

Nothing lifetime debilitating, but get him out of this league before he ruins someone else's career.

That pile of garbage almost beat us.

Only if he comes to Texas to make me a panny.

Nope. Guys making $5.5/yr that are on pace for less that 10 goals on the year find ways to mind#### themselves into not lifting the puck when that would guarantee a goal (or find a way to lift it over the net). He has ABSOLUTELY NO confidence at all right now - thankfully.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.